Pictures of my first tractor.

/ Pictures of my first tractor. #1  

AU_K9s

I purchased my 1920 Ford earlier in the summer of 2008. It is a '91 model with 250 hours on the clock.
2333412040063837843S600x600Q85.jpg

I can't imagine being without it now. I keep it at my house on a small acreage in the city. But I bought to maintain a 40 acre recreational property I own in Southeast Oklahoma.
2263593980063837843S600x600Q85.jpg

I pulled off the ROPS so I can park it in the garage. I need to find someone who can fabricate it into a folder.

Like other tools, I can't imagine life without it now.

/ Pictures of my first tractor. #2  
Nice Tractor... the problem will not be finding someone who *can* fabricate it into a folder... It will be to find someone who *WILL* do it because of liability reasons. How much are you over, heightwise? Not that this is better liabilility-wise but having it fixed but shorter might be easier to fabricate. (but you didn't hear it from me ;))

/ Pictures of my first tractor. #3  
Nice machine and super clean/low hours for the age, what's the HP?
Yea it would be a good idea to get the ROPS back on there and will be worth the effort to get it to fold.

Now you can start getting some implements for the 3pt. I would say a box scraper first then maybe a rake, great tools for property maintenance.

Good Luck with it.

/ Pictures of my first tractor.
Nice machine and super clean/low hours for the age, what's the HP?
Yea it would be a good idea to get the ROPS back on there and will be worth the effort to get it to fold.

Now you can start getting some implements for the 3pt. I would say a box scraper first then maybe a rake, great tools for property maintenance.

Good Luck with it.

32 hp / 29 PTO hp.
It came with a 6' brush hot and angle blade. A box blade will be my next implement.

First project will be tweaking the 7308

/ Pictures of my first tractor. #5  
AU, nice looking tractor! That's really low hours for the year. I priced a 1920 against a 950JD back in '94. Think maybe a dealer would trade ROPS with you? I agree with teg, no reputable shop would cut it for you.

/ Pictures of my first tractor. #6  
Excellent choice. Low hours, looks in great shape and the Ford/New Holland 1920 has always been a winner. The 4-cylinder engine...actually the whole tractor is bullet proof. You will enjoy that tractor for a lot of years!
Partspring original Ford/New Holland parts.

/ Pictures of my first tractor. #7  
nice.. it looks brand new !!

/ Pictures of my first tractor. #8  
250 hours?? WOW.

Just bought my first tractor this summer- a new New Holland 1510 and it just turned 100 hours today. At this rate when my NH is the age of yours I will have over 1500+ hours on it.

Nice find.

John

/ Pictures of my first tractor. #9  
Very nice machine. Does look new!! For being almost 20 years old and not many hours on it, it should be a nice tractor for you for a long time.

/ Pictures of my first tractor. #10  
If you don't mind me being nosey, what did you have to pay for it? I have a 1700 4x4 and have owned it since 1980. No front loader though.:rolleyes: the 1700 is 24 PTO Horse power. I would love to have the 1920 and the hours are so low it's not even broken in yet. You lucky dog!:D