Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Pictures of my first tractor.

I purchased my 1920 Ford earlier in the summer of 2008. It is a '91 model with 250 hours on the clock.

I can't imagine being without it now. I keep it at my house on a small acreage in the city. But I bought to maintain a 40 acre recreational property I own in Southeast Oklahoma.

I pulled off the ROPS so I can park it in the garage. I need to find someone who can fabricate it into a folder.

Like other tools, I can't imagine life without it now.

Elite Member
    Tractor
    L2800.

Default Re: Pictures of my first tractor.

Nice Tractor... the problem will not be finding someone who *can* fabricate it into a folder... It will be to find someone who *WILL* do it because of liability reasons. How much are you over, heightwise? Not that this is better liabilility-wise but having it fixed but shorter might be easier to fabricate. (but you didn't hear it from me )

Tractor
    J.D. 4310 E-hydro

Nice machine and super clean/low hours for the age, what's the HP?
    Yea it would be a good idea to get the ROPS back on there and will be worth the effort to get it to fold.

Now you can start getting some implements for the 3pt. I would say a box scraper first then maybe a rake, great tools for property maintenance.

Good Luck with it.
    JD 4310; E hydro, 300CX, 48 BH, 60" box, 72" rake, 72" rear blade, cast pallet forks, 48", 61"HD & 73" high volume bucket.
    FORD 1700; 2 WD, 2600 hrs.
    JD 320; Hydra lift, 48" deck and 48" snow blade.
    2007 Dodge Ram 3500, Cummins 6.7L, Aisin 6 speed, 9ft utility body.

Quote Originally Posted by JB4310 View Post
    Nice machine and super clean/low hours for the age, what's the HP?
    Yea it would be a good idea to get the ROPS back on there and will be worth the effort to get it to fold.

Now you can start getting some implements for the 3pt. I would say a box scraper first then maybe a rake, great tools for property maintenance.

Good Luck with it.
    32 hp / 29 PTO hp.
    It came with a 6' brush hot and angle blade. A box blade will be my next implement.

First project will be tweaking the 7308

Tractor
    BX2200 and B8200HST Kubotas

AU, nice looking tractor! That's really low hours for the year. I priced a 1920 against a 950JD back in '94. Think maybe a dealer would trade ROPS with you? I agree with teg, no reputable shop would cut it for you.

Approved Advertiser

Excellent choice. Low hours, looks in great shape and the Ford/New Holland 1920 has always been a winner. The 4-cylinder engine...actually the whole tractor is bullet proof. You will enjoy that tractor for a lot of years!
    Partspring original Ford/New Holland parts.

Tractor
    Kubota B9200

nice.. it looks brand new !!
    Phil Underwood

Kubota B9200 4X4,FEL,HST

250 hours?? WOW.

Just bought my first tractor this summer- a new New Holland 1510 and it just turned 100 hours today. At this rate when my NH is the age of yours I will have over 1500+ hours on it.

Nice find.

John
    John & Cathy
    2008 NH 1510 4WD w/ 110TL FEL
    7' 3pt grading blade
    6' 3pt York rake
    68" Meteor snowblower
    garage w/ BMW, Kaw, Duc

Tractor
    Montana 4340C w/Loader, JD GX345 w/54in. mower

Very nice machine. Does look new!! For being almost 20 years old and not many hours on it, it should be a nice tractor for you for a long time.
    Montana 4340C w/loader, AgroTrend FU78 rear snowblower with hydraulic shute rotation, Horst 48" pallet forks, 3pt. 2-bottom plow, 6ft. bush hog rotarty cutter, 3pt. Woods 7ft back blade, 3pt. cultivator, 5ft 3pt. york rake, 6' KKII tiller, JD494 4-row planter. Future attachments: backhoe, grapple

Gold Member

If you don't mind me being nosey, what did you have to pay for it? I have a 1700 4x4 and have owned it since 1980. No front loader though. the 1700 is 24 PTO Horse power. I would love to have the 1920 and the hours are so low it's not even broken in yet. You lucky dog!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast