Ford 335 all help is greatly appreciated

/ Ford 335 all help is greatly appreciated #1  

jocww

Silver Member
Tractor
JD 550c, 443 bobcat, had an old john ford FEL gone
Hey all,
i am going to purchase or am planning on purchasing a ford 335 from my neighbor on Wed. Just a few questions are these easy to work on? It is a "good worn out tractor, it leaks but fill her up and shell never die" the pins are loose but everything seems to work well enough. The hydraulics leak a little bit and the steering isnt the best but I have seen worse. How much are implements for this and where can I find parts for this tractor? He normally has someone come out and work on it for him but I would like to work on this myself.

TIA

Jon

/ Ford 335 all help is greatly appreciated #2  
Most mid to larger category 1 three point hitch equipment will fit and work on a 335. These implements vary in brand, size, quality and price. Any New Holland dealer can supply OEM parts, and most of them also handle aftermarket parts from a variety of sources such as A&I, Tisco, Atlantic, Sparex, and others. You should buy service, parts, and an operator's manual. They can be purchased from New Holland here:

https://www.newhollandtechpubs.com/

Or pick up the phone and call them at 1-800-635-4913. Manuals often come up on eBay and other places as well. Be careful when looking at reprinted manuals, they often cost as much as an authorized original with lesser quality.

/ Ford 335 all help is greatly appreciated #3  
Check us out for on-line parts. Dan

Partspring original New Holland parts

/ Ford 335 all help is greatly appreciated
Thanks you guys I will do that.

Doesnt seem to be many owners on here. Is the 335 the bastard child of Ford or are they that old that people dont use them anymore:confused:

/ Ford 335 all help is greatly appreciated #5  
The 335 is one of many "industrial derivatives" Ford built over the years. They start with a common general purpose configuration and swap in various combinations of components to create a specific purpose tractor. Front bolster, axle and grille shell, transmission, rear ring and pinion ratio, wheel equipment, etc. The beauty of it all is, within a specific HP range and frame size, these components generally are bolt-on swaps. There may not be many 335's around, but most of the components that make up a 335 are quite common.

/ Ford 335 all help is greatly appreciated
Thanks Rick
So what would be todays version or model of it? What models should I look for when it comes to taking implements off of them? Sorry for all the questions.

/ Ford 335 all help is greatly appreciated #7  
I might be looking at one of these as well.

Do they all come with cabs?

I am assuming the hydraulics for the loader should be better than a similar sized Ag tractor.

My guy is asking $6,000 for his. How much did you get yours for?

I am finding out more of the specifics now.

Yooper Dave