Default Ford 1910

Hi all, New tractor owner here....yes I'm a girl, but I hope ya'll won't hold it against me haha...
    Anyway, my question is this, we need haying equipment and I don't have a clue what my tractor will handle. We recently were offered 25 acres of flat land to take hay from.
    I am trying figure out the best options for my haying equipment purchases. Anyone have any recommendations for a newbie on a budget?
    Thanks all!

Kerry
    and John (too busy to sit here and post, lol)

Tractor
    1993 NH 2120 (the best), 1974 MF 135 (sold, but solid), 1947 Farmall A (bought, sold, bought back, sold again), 1956 MH50 lbt (sold, in 1980, darn it)

Default Re: Ford 1910

Welcome. There's hundreds of posts about just what you're looking for; you can find them through Search. Some are in the Ag section down below. Most posts in the brand sections are for specific machinery, not general answers like you're look for. Good luck.
    Jim
    "Anything worth doing is worth doing slowly" Mae West

Elite Member
    Tractor
    Ford 2120 , New Holland TN75D, Hitachi UH083LC Excavator

Default Re: Ford 1910

The 1910 is a great midsize tractor. It can bale but would require a smaller bailer. Some of the guys on the list will probably have some ideas for you on model numbers. I have had a 1710 and 2120 so I've been on both side of your tractor size. Have fun.

Andy