TN loader and rear remotes

/ TN loader and rear remotes #1  

jimg

Veteran Member
I've seen pics of TN loaders run off the rear remotes, the 32la version I think. I'd like to know more about how this is set up as the parts blow up didn't help much. So the hydraulics come off the back but how are they controlled? Is there a joystick 'plumbed into the the existing remote control cables? I didn't see a joystick on the blow up diagram. I'd hope these aren't controlled via the remote levers. Any one know about how much a used 32;a might cost?

/ TN loader and rear remotes #2  
The joystick controls the remote valves the same as it would if they were mid mount.

/ TN loader and rear remotes
Well, on 2nd thought perhaps its the TN loader version previous to the 32la...but I don't know what that would be nor whether it would fit my newer TN.

/ TN loader and rear remotes #4  
The 32LA is the original loader for the TN line along with the 33LA for Supersteer. Then it went to the 32LC and 33LC if I remember correctly and now it is the current version.

I don't know if it will fit still but hopefully one of the NH dealers on here will be able to help you out with what will fit.

/ TN loader and rear remotes #5  
If you have two rear remotes you can dedicate to a FEL, you can buy a joystick with cables that will control those two valves. TN's first came with rear remotes only, one had to run hoses to a FEL. Then a hard line kit was available to bring 4 lines from the rear remotes to a mid-mount area where the loader hoses coupled on. Finally, a mid mount valve option was made available. This provided two mid mount valve spools for a FEL and provisions for up to 3 rear remotes. TN's with rear remotes only can have two controlled by a joystick and up to two more lever controlled. With no joystick you are limited to three rear remotes as there are no provisions for a fourth lever.

32LA and 33LA loaders were also fitted to TL tractors, so if you find one of these models used, be aware of the model tractor it came off; the bracketry differs. Mounts for TN's are available through parts and MAYBE as a wholegoods item.

/ TN loader and rear remotes #6  
jimg:

I have a new old-stock 32LA loader on my lot that I would sell you cheap. If you don't mind some paint fading and such, send me an email if you are interested. I don't know where you are located, but I could truck it to you.

Jason
jasonbreeding@msn.com

Thanx! Exactly the info I was looking for.

My TN does have dual rear remotes and I thought Id like to add a loader at some point. I wondered if it was possible to do that using the la loader w/ much expense or at least not a mid mount remotes.

As for the parts I didnt see the joystick in the parts blow up.

/ TN loader and rear remotes #8  
I looked up my TN65 on Messicks, clicked on Operators platform/cab and the joystick parts diagram showed up in that sub menu.

OK, I was looking on the loader blow up, thanx.

/ TN loader and rear remotes #10  
I have an early tn55 (1998 I think) with the 33LA and rear remotes to joystick set up. I would highly recommend the hardline midmount hose coupler bulkhead fittings. Makes it much easier to connect/disconnect the hoses when taking the loader on/off. I have two steel hose clamps loosely mounted on some hard lines to the rear. And each time I have to snake them back and forth under the tractor.

I found that the 'D' model ISO connectors are shorter and easier to work with than the deluxe 'S' model connectors -- and at $27 versus ~$80 each, guess how difficult the decision was?! The issue I had with the deluxe connectors is that they have a floating chamber that is supposed to move internally, allowing you to just push the hose in, then pull it back out sharply to remove the hose (after turning it off and releasing any residual pressure). What I found had happened is that some corrosion and residue had been occurring due to non-use (exercising?) of the connector. Not un-like what happens to a brake wheel cylinder when you replace the shoes -- sometimes the cylinder sticks on the gunk that built up while it was extended, and now it has to work in that area.

I think the non-cab TNs are allowed as many as 6 stacked remotes. I will be finding out how many soon on the cab model, as I have two, and found 3 more on ebay for a very good price (no linkages, nor lines, but it looks like everything else).