What's up with NH Parts search??

/ What's up with NH Parts search?? #1  

JC-jetro

Elite Member
Tractor
Ford 1700, Kubota MX-4700
Howdy all,

I noticed that NH just changed the looks of their website to a snazzier look. That part is good but snazzy does not help when you search for parts. I wondered if I'm doing something wrong or they have removed "parts search functionality" from the website. Obviously dealers are probably able to do it. I just wondered if they have gone to the ways of Kubota that does not provide parts break down on their website. Has anybody noticed that or can shed some light here?

JC,

This is the message I get after going to parts search.

There was no user session detected. Your session may have been terminated due to a lack of activity in the last 30 minutes.

Last edited:
   / What's up with NH Parts search?? #2  
Same thing happened to me. Maybe they are just working on the website and its just not complete yet. Lets hope that they put that information back in there, or a way to access it inother way. TB

/ What's up with NH Parts search?? #4  
NH site not working for me. Messicks works but it is different. I used to be able to select a picture with a list that I could print. Does not appear like that now . I think the Messick site is a link to the new NH site. I hope the new site is not finished yet.

/ What's up with NH Parts search?? #5  
I finally got the new front page, but parts still has the old search working for me. I did refresh several times to see if I was getting a cached page. But working normal.

/ What's up with NH Parts search?? #6  
NH site not working for me. Messicks works but it is different. I used to be able to select a picture with a list that I could print. Does not appear like that now . I think the Messick site is a link to the new NH site. I hope the new site is not finished yet.

Ours works with the data from the NH site, but adds our pricing, stock, availability, and pictures of the actual parts when available.

If you guys have suggestions on things that would make it more useful let me know. We're always evaluating new features.

Attachments

• Untitled-3.jpg
    Untitled-3.jpg
    65 KB · Views: 129
   / What's up with NH Parts search?? #7  
Attached is an example of what I used to download. I used a print to .pdf program to download and save it. I like looking at paper sometimes. The new NH website does not appear to have a print function and the PN list scrolls so you cannot see it all at once so a screen capture would not work very well either . Screen captures don't print very well anyway.
One of the reasons I like to save files like this is sometimes they disappear completly from on line.

Attachments

• rear case & shift.pdf
    81.4 KB · Views: 366
   / What's up with NH Parts search??
Attached is an example of what I used to download. I used a print to .pdf program to download and save it. I like looking at paper sometimes. The new NH website does not appear to have a print function and the PN list scrolls so you cannot see it all at once so a screen capture would not work very well either . Screen captures don't print very well anyway.
One of the reasons I like to save files like this is sometimes they disappear completly from on line.

Me too. I thought that was a great resource specially for familiarizing myself with inner working of my machine. I have some of them saved and at some time and was planning to do a complete save, but then I though... What the heck?? it's there when I need it.. I guess not:(:(. I agree, screen capture is not very good. I do have a printer emulator that I can actually do a screen dump in to a pdf file instead of a printer. Professional Adobe Acrobat does have that functionality. I'm glad that Messick is there when we need. It might be that NH folks are testing their new Website and have not taken out all the bugs... I hope.

JC,

/ What's up with NH Parts search??
Good morning all,

I'm glad to inform that parts search functionality is back on CNH website.:) I figure they were working the bugs out with their new improved web page.

JC,

/ What's up with NH Parts search?? #10  
it takes 5 minutes to open on my end.. then when you select your machine.. it takes another 5 minutes to load.

congrats to CNH.. they fixed it till it's broke! :(

soundguy