Newholland 1320 question

/ Newholland 1320 question #1  

Blue Sky Retrievers

Hi guys I'm not really a tractor guy but I sure could use some help. I was told this is the place to get it.

I borrowed my brothers tractor, was using it to push over some brush. I was trying to lift out a bush with the bucket when the tractor stalled and now it won't start. It acts like I hit a kill switch. Checked tyhe PTO and other switches / knobs and everything seems in place. Any idea's before I call out a mechanic?

/ Newholland 1320 question #2  
does the engine turn over?

/ Newholland 1320 question
No, Like I said it acts like a kill switch. The light in the dash comes on but no starter. It doesn't crank.

/ Newholland 1320 question #4  
Check fuel level,then wiring to the shutoff solenoid,maybe a branch pulled the wiring off....I have had branches pull the starter triger wire off my 1910,the next time i go to start it,its dead,then i see the little wire off the starter..plug it back in and im good til next time.

/ Newholland 1320 question
Third times a charm, I crawled underneath for the third time determined to check every square inch. Found it! Sensor wire was disconnected. Plugged it back together and it fired right up.

Thanks for the help. Now I can only retrurn the favor with what I know, retrievers, firefighting and some plumbing. Feel free to pm me.

Thanks

Jim

/ Newholland 1320 question #6  
Glad you got it,the 20 series are great tractors,not much goes wrong with them.

/ Newholland 1320 question #7  
Third times a charm, I crawled underneath for the third time determined to check every square inch. Found it! Sensor wire was disconnected. Plugged it back together and it fired right up.

Thanks for the help. Now I can only retrurn the favor with what I know, retrievers, firefighting and some plumbing. Feel free to pm me.

Thanks

Jim

veri common on the 1320. it's just in the wrong spot. when i had mine i was so sick of crawling under it i tape the thing together. never happened again