$1,500 Off New Boomer 8N Attachments/Accessories

/ $1,500 Off New Boomer 8N Attachments/Accessories #1  

roadhawk

Silver Member
Tractor
NH TC40D
I got this email by registering on their site, but it looks like it would be good for anyone if you're about to buy a Boomer or are sitting on the fence about it.
Just print it out and bring it to your dealer.

Update: Not so pretty below- all the pictures they had are gone in the transfer. Anyway, you can see what it says. If you're interested in it, shoot me a PM with your email address and I'll just forward the whole email to you to print out.

Thank you for your interest in the New Holland Boomer product line and the return of the legendary Boomer 8N. We are thrilled you have joined the New Holland family. And, we want to make your holiday season a little brighter and that痴 why we are offering you $1500 off Boomer 8N attachments or accessories* when you purchase a Boomer 8N tractor.

Print this page and bring this coupon into your local New Holland Dealership for complete details.

Hurry, this exclusive holiday offer ends December 31, 2009!

Please continue to look for new and exciting updates from New Holland.

P.S. if this account was set up in error or you do not wish to receive information from New Holland, you can automatically deactivate your account by clicking here.

*See your participating New Holland dealer for details. Offer good through December 31, 2009 and subject to change. One offer per customer only. Not valid on previous purchases of New Holland Boomer 8N tractors. May not be combined with any other offer code or discount. ゥ 2009 CNH America LLC. All rights reserved. New Holland is a registered trademark of CNH America LLC.

Add us to your Safe Sender list: email@newholland.messages4.com

Forward | Subscribe | Unsubscribe

Copyright 2009 CNH America LLC. New Holland is a registered trademark of CNH America LLC.
500 Diller Avenue, New Holland, PA 17557 Toll free at 866-NEW-HLND (866-639-4563)