1953 Golden Jubilee

/ 1953 Golden Jubilee #1  

SABULA FARMER

Silver Member
Tractor
Bobcat CT335SST
Hey fellas, I have been tossing the idea around about selling my 1953 ford g.j.
What would something like this be worth?
It is in good condition I guess, maybe fair...
Would $3000 be out of line?
Thanks for any help you can provide.

/ 1953 Golden Jubilee #2  
There are several models that were built. Some are worth more and some less then you are looking for.

/ 1953 Golden Jubilee #3  
There are several models that were built. Some are worth more and some less then you are looking for.

Ford built 2 models of tractor in 1953, the NAA, a gas burner, and the NAB, which was identical except for being a low compression kerosene burner. There were no factory transmission options, no row crop version, no variations other than fuel type and perhaps the ultra rare live PTO option. Both models carried the Golden Jubilee badge. $3K is plenty much for a very nice Jub IMHO.

/ 1953 Golden Jubilee #4  
I'd agree, 3000 is premium money.. depending on condition.. could be anything from 1500 ( runs / ugly ) and up..

I picked up an average runner with only a wart or two for 2000$ a while back..

soundguy

/ 1953 Golden Jubilee
...Thanks fellas. Its not in top of the line condition, I guess maybe I will start at 2500 and go from there. It will allow room for folks to talk me down in price. Its not rusted and has always been indoors, but it could use a paint job and a bath...lol.
It came with the property when I bought my home. It runs great though...its the gasoline version also. I only used it to disc my dirt bike track.

/ 1953 Golden Jubilee #6  
What?? no photos!!! "...always been indoors..." got to see it :D

/ 1953 Golden Jubilee #7  
yep.. we likes photos!

soundguy

/ 1953 Golden Jubilee #8  
I sold my 'inside kept' '53 Jubilee in 2004 for $3000.

Attachments

• GoldenJubilee.jpg
    GoldenJubilee.jpg
    179.1 KB · Views: 2,563
   / 1953 Golden Jubilee #9  
Bought this past July for $2900 w/Sherman Hi/Lo & Davis Loader

JubileeinShed.jpg