Height to Top of ROPS on 25D

/ Height to Top of ROPS on 25D #2  
Jim -

If you have R4 tires, I can measure my 33D and let you know on Monday. If you have different tires, my measurement probably won't help. I know it fits under an 8 ft garage door with room to spare.

My NH brochure says 87.8" with Ag tires.

John Mc

/ Height to Top of ROPS on 25D
John:

Thanks! The second part of the answer is what I'm really after. I have turfs, but if you have room to spare at 8 feet, I'll go with an 8' door. The tractor is a 100 mile round trip away - you saved me a trip!

Thanks again,

Jim

/ Height to Top of ROPS on 25D
For the record, 85.5" top of ROPS to ground with turfs.

Jim

/ Height to Top of ROPS on 25D #6  
My TC29D measures 87 inches to the top of the roll bar and I have R4's. So, the 87.8 inches with ag tires sounds about right. That's about 4 inches over what would fit in a standard garage with a 7 foot door. I think New Holland should have thought this one through better. I don't see how that 4 inches is adding any significant amount of safety, so they should have lowered it 4 inches so it would fit in a standard garage. Actually, it would be safer because now I tend not to bother to put the roll bar up half the time, whereas if it would fit in the garage I would leave it up all the time.

/ Height to Top of ROPS on 25D #7  
<font color=blue>That's about 4 inches over what would fit in a standard garage with a 7 foot door</font color=blue>

I'd be real happy if the ROPS on my TC18 was 1/2" shorter! thats how much too tall it is to get into my garage with the ROPS up/w3tcompact/icons/frown.gif

/ Height to Top of ROPS on 25D #8  
Danny:

That 4" comes in handy if you have a canopy. Which I'm hoping to get soon for my TC29.

/ Height to Top of ROPS on 25D #9  
I'm @ 86 1/8 up & 68 3/8 down. My R4's are filled with beat juice. Funny, my manual says 84.9 up for all class 2. I replaced my clips on the ROPS pins with lynch pins since I only have the ROPS up when the BH is on. It gets hung on everything when I'm cutting. Did one wheeley too many. LOL