TT75A - 12 volt outlet install

/ TT75A - 12 volt outlet install #1  

muskeg_mapper

I have a 2009 TT75A and I'd like to install a 12v outlet to plug in my cell phone cord. Has anyone done this on a TT75A? Is it a big job? My only real question is what wire to tap into to get power to the plug.

Thanks.

/ TT75A - 12 volt outlet install #2  
I have a 2009 TT75A and I'd like to install a 12v outlet to plug in my cell phone cord. Has anyone done this on a TT75A? Is it a big job? My only real question is what wire to tap into to get power to the plug.

Thanks.

Why not go straight to the battery? Zip ties should make it pretty clean.

/ TT75A - 12 volt outlet install #3  
if you want a temp install, radio shack makes a power outlet with gator clips.. just hook to battery and remove when not needed.

otherwise find a hot bus in the fust block and tap power there and use chassie ground.. can use a blade fuse piggy back tap to grab power from an existing circuit.. like headlamps.. etc..

soundguy

/ TT75A - 12 volt outlet install #4  
can use a blade fuse piggy back tap to grab power from an existing circuit.. like headlamps.. etc..

soundguy

That's the way I did mine, not sharing but just put it in a blank slot, was the easiest way for me.
Don't know why these very expensive machines don't come with an auxiliary power outlets.

JB

Attachments

• DSCN0529.jpg
    DSCN0529.jpg
    342.6 KB · Views: 431
   / TT75A - 12 volt outlet install #5  
That's the way I did mine, not sharing but just put it in a blank slot, was the easiest way for me.
Don't know why these very expensive machines don't come with an auxiliary power outlets.

JB

TT's are economy tractors. You get what you pay for. Sometimes you get less than you pay for. Mount the socket with the opening facing downward so when the cover disappears, debris and moisture doesn't become trapped in it.