TC33DA bogging down

/ TC33DA bogging down #14  
If hydro oil shows milky , change out hrdro fluid and all filters. Bogging probably due to fuel starvation, guessing fuel filter. Change fuel filter out and add fuel conditioner.

/ TC33DA bogging down
Fantastic help Gents. Wonderful forum here. That was the problem - fuel filter. The shutoff valve needed to be turned with visegrips. Once off I found it was filled with gunk. I cleaned it in diesel and the diesel turned black immediately. After two washings I put it back on and fired it up only to find it would not start. I followed the line to a nut on the ingress side of what looked like a fuel distribution point to the injectors. I loosened the nut until fuel came out, tightened and it fired right up.

All the power is back and we are getting out now. Going to get several more filters today just to keep on hand in anticipation of the next storm tomorrow as well as some diesel additive.

Once again thanks for quick assistance everyone. I will be doing a thorough tuneup on it this spring.

/ TC33DA bogging down #16  
That was the problem - fuel filter. The shutoff valve needed to be turned with visegrips. Once off I found it was filled with gunk. I cleaned it in diesel and the diesel turned black immediately. After two washings I put it back on and fired it up only to find it would not start. I followed the line to a nut on the ingress side of what looked like a fuel distribution point to the injectors. I loosened the nut until fuel came out, tightened and it fired right up.

All the power is back and we are getting out now. Going to get several more filters today just to keep on hand in anticipation of the next storm tomorrow as well as some diesel additive.

If the gunk was black, I believe that indicates algae was growing in your fuel system. Hopefully, the additive has a biocide in it.

/ TC33DA bogging down #17  
Don't forget fuel conditioner and the water in hydro. Sounds like this TC needs some TLC. and some maintainence

/ TC33DA bogging down #18  
" I was running in second on a hill pushing snow" how about first gear?

/ TC33DA bogging down
" I was running in second on a hill pushing snow" how about first gear?

Second always is fine. Plenty of power now. Next is to get more traction down. The open diff spins sooo easily.

/ TC33DA bogging down #20  
Second always is fine. Plenty of power now. Next is to get more traction down. The open diff spins sooo easily.
Here are the easiest ways to gain traction. Add a heavy implement to the rear, lower the pressure in the rear tires, and use your brakes to control tire spin (if the TC33 has split pedals).