Backhoe Bush Hog 750 backhoe is to small for T2310

/ Bush Hog 750 backhoe is to small for T2310 #1  

Mountainhigh

The backhoe out riggers are not long enough to pick the tractor off the ground, nor does it have the power. One out rigger will extend all the way out but the other side does not seem to have the power to lift. I have to lift the tractor up with the hoe in order to put the out riggers down and then it is still not off of the tires, soon the tractor is sitting on the ground and you might as well not have out riggers. I talk to the dealer that put the hoe on and he checked with Bush Hog, they said that backhoe was not built to lift the tractor clear off of the ground. To me that is just wrong, because you then have no ajustment when your your out riggers dig in. Now he is looking to change out to a BH 850. Does anyone here have experience with these BH backhoes? If so what can you tell me about them? The 850's are rated for 35 to 100 hp tractors. I think he just put the wrong hoe on the tractor.?

/ Bush Hog 750 backhoe is to small for T2310 #2  
I can only tell you that you are correct, the backhoe outriggers have to be able to lift the tractor to adjust for an uneven footing and even to gain additional stability. My NH 758C BH will easily lift the tractor to any point and hold it there, doing it faster than I want if I'm not careful.:eek: