Remote control valve?

/ Remote control valve? #1  

gregsons

Silver Member
Tractor
ford 3500 / dultz allis/ IH 434
I was messing aroung on the tractor today( ford 3000) and i started to wonder what this thing was, i was able to find in the manual its a Remote control valve. its located between my legs under the seat. in the front there is a screw and a button. and on the back it has a lever with three positions. my loader line is hooked up to it. I i know that its something to do with the Hydraulics. and it appears to be One signal acting valve. any info on how it works or what it is used for would be nice. Im sure this is a dumb question but oh well. Thanks

/ Remote control valve? #2  
I'm not sure exactly what you are trying to find out?

is it a SA valve that is 'tied open' and then drives a joystick valve for your loader..( with a seperate return line) or is it a trip loader that only has a SA cyl and you pull the handle to lift, and then flip back the other way to exhaust, with center as neutral.

soundguy

/ Remote control valve?
i wanted to know what this did, My loader is full hydraulic not a trip loader. i was reading about it ( valve) and it sounded like it was used for something other then a loader. what is the lever, button used for? i dont want to push the button and mess somthing up. but the button now that i noticed it, is staring at me teaseing me to puch it.

/ Remote control valve? #4  
how about post a pic of what you got.

soundguy