tc 30 with broken clutch housing and block

/ tc 30 with broken clutch housing and block
well im going to try and weld it again but im not hoping for much..
i like the ideas about reinforcing the frame and substructure and have been in touch with a number of people about this and am geting alot of ideas.
on of them did mention building an h-frame style support bracket to remove the stress from that area.
as for going to nh and pleading my case im still going to give it a few more days so i can do that without using any 4 lettered words. you would think a company wanting to sell tractors for 22000$ would take the time to check out a web site with 78000+ members and see whats going on.
I figure that if enough people see what myself and other members have gone through with nh's product that they will buy something else and in this economy it cant be good business to have people bad mouthing their product.

so in the mean time if anyone finds where i can send the info to let me know
ill give it a shot.
or if your in the market for a low hour tc30 with fel and bh ill make you a great deal.

thanks for all the great posts looking forward to them ...mike

/ tc 30 with broken clutch housing and block #32  
Mike just an excerpt from the CNH website. Hopefully they will live up to their own standards for customer care.

CNH >> COMPANY

SHAPING OUR WORLD

Case New Holland (CNH) is a world leader in the agricultural and construction equipment businesses.

Created in 1999 through the merger of New Holland N.V. and Case Corporation, CNH today comprises the heritage and expertise of three agricultural brands (Case IH; New Holland Ag; and Steyr) and three construction equipment brands (Case Construction Equipment; New Holland Construction; and Kobelco).

CNH employs approximately 30,000 people worldwide and has a network of 11,600 dealers in 170 countries.

Its 38 manufacturing facilities are located throughout Europe, North America, Latin America, and Asia.

CNH's product offerings encompass a full range of equipment to meet all needs in all regions; from its industry-leading tractors to specialty grape harvesters and massive combine harvesters in agriculture, as well as agile skid steer loaders and powerful hydraulic excavators in construction.

Our customers are growing, and we are investing every day to help them grow, leveraging international resources to provide constant quality and reliability improvements with dealer and customer support that is always one step ahead.

Its brands are backed by the strength and resources of its worldwide commercial, industrial, product support (CNH Parts & Service), and finance (CNH Capital) organizations.

CNH Global N.V. stock is listed on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE:CNH).

:D:cool2::newhere::laughing::p:confused2::thumbsup:

dont believe everything you read. nice post.

mike

/ tc 30 with broken clutch housing and block #34  
But that quote wouyld be a good one to include in your letter to CNH. If I was in your shoes; I would bypass all reps and go straight to the top to get results.

/ tc 30 with broken clutch housing and block #35  
If I was in your shoes; I would bypass all reps and go straight to the top to get results.

Find out who the CEO of NH is and do a google search for his home address and send him a cordial US postal overnight letter of your complaint. I'll try to find the internet link of an article of a person who did this when their TV went kaputt in the 13th month of a 12 month warranty and the CEO of the company called them personaly and took care of their problem.

Being ballzy themselves CEO's like this kind of hutzpah.

/ tc 30 with broken clutch housing and block #36  
Find out who the CEO of NH is and do a google search for his home address and send him a cordial US postal overnight letter of your complaint. I'll try to find the internet link of an article of a person who did this when their TV went kaputt in the 13th month of a 12 month warranty and the CEO of the company called them personaly and took care of their problem.

Being ballzy themselves CEO's like this kind of hutzpah.
You might try starting here.

Harold Boyanovsky, President & CEO, CNH Global N.V

In a career spanning over 35 years, Harold Boyanovsky has acquired a vast array of experience in the agricultural and construction equipment business, including managing production, implementation of supply chain strategies and the development of new product programs. Mr. Boyanovsky began his career in 1966 by filling various field sales and marketing positions at International Harvester. After being named Combine Project Manager in 1979, Mr. Boyanovsky began managing the crop production strategic business unit in 1980. In 1982, he was named Director of Marketing for North America, and became General Sales Manager one year later. Mr. Boyanovsky joined J.I. Case in 1985 as Managing Director, and in 1991 served as Director of Business Development and Marketing for Case Europe. In 1994, he was promoted Vice President Product Support, and in 1996 was appointed Senior Vice President and General Manager of the Case Construction business in North America. In 1998, he became Senior Vice President and General Manager for the North American Region, and was appointed President Worldwide Agricultural Equipment Products in November 1999. In September 2002, he was appointed President Construction Equipment Business. On March 1, 2005, he was appointed President and Chief Executive Officer of CNH.

Pierre Fleck, President of CNH Parts and Service

Pierre Fleck was appointed President of CNH Parts & Service after serving as executive vice president Parts & Services for Fiat Group Automobile since 2006, a position he retains. Before joining the Group in 2005, he held a variety of positions with Alcatel from 1989 and 1991 in Germany, Valeo Electrical Systems and Distribution from 1991 to 2000 and Honeywell Friction Materials from 2000 to 2006, in the fields of sales and marketing, distribution and after sales. Mr. Fleck holds an MBA from IEA, the Institut Europaen des Affairs in Paris.

James E. McCullough, CNH President, Construction Equipment

Jim McCullough is responsible for all CNH Construction Equipment operations worldwide, including Case, New Holland and Kobelco brands. Mr. McCullough joined the Group in 1989 and, starting as a Regional Sales Manager for Case, has worked his way up through the organization, amassing a wealth of experience and knowledge in US and international markets. He has served as a Regional Sales Manager, the Vice President of North American Construction Equipment Sales & Marketing and CEO of Case Construction Equipment Worldwide. He also serves on the Boards of several US and Asian companies. Mr. McCullough's experience earned him the role as Chairman of the Global Public Policy Committee for the Association of Equipment Manufacturers along with a position on the Executive Council. He holds a bachelor's degree in management and marketing from the Philadelphia College of Textiles and Science, and he completed the Dartmouth College Tuck Executive Program.

/ tc 30 with broken clutch housing and block #37  
I knew this forum would help you find everything you need to continue your quest for justice

wow...........thank you.......ill get to work. mike

/ tc 30 with broken clutch housing and block #39  
Hi Mike,

Sorry to hear about all the problems and pain you are going through right now, dealing with this. Forgive me if you did already cover this, but do you feel it was caused by stress from the backhoe? I have a TC24DA and purchased an off brand backhoe for it. I recall when I made this purchase, how New Holland gave me the gears about warranty, and how I was going to void my warranty by doing this and that I must have a sub-frame installed. NH also stated that I should be purchasing their brand, as they have done all the research blah blah and their backhoe/sub-frame would "guarantee" that I would "never have to worry" or have problems like you are experiencing. In the end, the company my NH dealer was working with, created a sub-frame from scratch for my tractor and later ended up using this to market to NH.

With all this being said, I am surprised that NH is not trying to do more to help you out here, especially since you are using NH attachments and have such low hours on this tractor. :( Would you mind taking more pics of the sub-frame, as I am curious to see how it compares to what is on mine. I would be happy as well to take some pics of my sub-frame if you like and feel it might help with ideas on beefing that up in some manner, that takes the stress off the tractor itself. That is one area where I can say I am really impressed, is with the sub-frame that was built for my tractor. Knock on wood, it does appear to take the stress off the tractor and absorb the brunt of the abuse I have given it.

Best of luck to you in getting this sorted,
Chuck

hey chuck thanks for the post. ill be happy to trade pictures with you. im supprised that your dealer built a subframe for yours if you use all nh parts you dont need one....ha ha ha...........

as you will see the block and the trany make up the frame and everytime i use the loader or the hoe it puts stress on the block and the clutch housing.
i did consult with some folks and they all agree that this tractor needs a subfame to take the stress. so until i find a replacement block ill just keep welding the crack, im geeting good at it, at witch time ill tear the whole thing apart and install a frame at the same time install a block. and if it works ill tell every one that i got the information on this forum and not from nh who should have known it needed one in the first place...interesting fact i looked at an old kabota tractor about half the size of a tc30 an it had a subframe on it that went front to back and the implements were hooked to that. just goes to show you friends of ford are always looking for a better way....:laughing:

as you can see the front bumper and fel attachment run along the engine block to about 4 inches shy of the clutch housing and then everything bolts to the clutch housing leaving the last few inches of the block and front of the clutch housing takeing all the touque. if these pictures are not clear enough let me know and ill take some more

thanks for your intrest and help mike

Attachments

• P1010023.JPG
    P1010023.JPG
    655.5 KB · Views: 423
  • P1010024.JPG
    P1010024.JPG
    661.1 KB · Views: 423
  • P1010018.JPG
    P1010018.JPG
    626.8 KB · Views: 360