Rear hydraulic outlet on Ford 1920

/ Rear hydraulic outlet on Ford 1920 #1  

wisconeye

Having never dealt with any Ford tractors, I have graduated up to a 1920. It has a loader with the typical joystick control, presumably open center.

There is one male hydraulic outlet on the rear of the tractor. I'm assuming this is coming directly off the same hyd. as the three point. My question is:

Would this single outlet allow me to use it for raising an implement, such as my corn planter or a wheel disc where I only need to have raise and hold pressure?
If so, does it operate off the three point control? I could hook up some stuff and try it but if someone could tell me, it would save some work if I'm only gonna find out this flow only.

/ Rear hydraulic outlet on Ford 1920 #2  
Pics would help. I wouldn't think it would be controled by the TPH control.You would want to control the lift seperatly from the function the hydraulics are operating. There should also be someplace to hook a return line.
Bill

/ Rear hydraulic outlet on Ford 1920
I can take a pic tomorrow, but if you know where the TPH control linkage goes into the rear housing (it's pretty much right under the seat on the right side when looking at the rear)- there is a 1/2" pipe coming out right under the linkage with a 90 and then a rear facing male hyd. fitting.

I was hoping it would work like the old JD stuff where you just had one hose that had hyd pressure when one way and open back when the other allowing the implement weight to lower it.