tc45d New Holland

/ tc45d New Holland #1  

rac2664

Has any one had a problem with the radiator getting corroded with battery acid. If so, how did you fix the problem? I am on my third one.:mad:

/ tc45d New Holland #2  
Thanks for joining TBN! I moved your post into the New Holland Owning / Operating section so our New Holland guys can help you out!

/ tc45d New Holland #3  
Three radiators replaced. Wow. How many engine hrs span this period? Your batteries are being over charged and/or your batteries are compromised and your voltage regulator is sending continuous current to your batteries. Lots of questions. Does your tractor sit for long periods of the year? You can neutralize the acid on your radiator with frequent baths of baking soda solution. Just a temorary solution. A robust battery will require less charging therefore less acid vapor. Could be your battery. Could be you voltage regulator. Really sorry that you have gone thru so many radiators.

/ tc45d New Holland #4  
try putting a gelcell battery on it it should solve the acid problem but i would have to agree for some reason ur battery is over charging