4 in 1 bucket

/ 4 in 1 bucket #1  

TC33DA

I just converted fom Green to Blue. 2004 TC33DA. I want to install a 4 in 1 bucket. Did some research and realize a 3rd hydraulic function valve is required. Any suggestions? My local NH DEALER had no good recomendations.

Thanks

/ 4 in 1 bucket #4  
I just converted fom Green to Blue. 2004 TC33DA. I want to install a 4 in 1 bucket. Did some research and realize a 3rd hydraulic function valve is required. Any suggestions? My local NH DEALER had no good recomendations.

Thanks

I would recommend a grapple / rake type attachment. I have a 4 n 1 on my track loader and it is of only marginal use vs the grapple I have on my tractor. Great for grabbing brush trash what have you. I would go with a moderate weight grapple rake as well in that you don't want to be over capacity before you actually pick anything up. The 4 n 1 is much more tedious in you have to come down on top with the bucket open and then clamp to grab. As far as pushing with the bucket open dozer style I haven't had good luck with this either. I think a box scrapper or rear blade would yield better results.

Long provided me with the third port and joy stick control and I've been very happy with it's function.

Attachments

• Aug 07_029.jpg
    Aug 07_029.jpg
    151.5 KB · Views: 116
Last edited: