After market Quick Removal bucket and loader removal

/ After market Quick Removal bucket and loader removal #1  

roon

Tractor
NH TC40DA & YANMAR 3110
I have a 2002 tc40 with loader but it does not have the quick removal bucket. I have found a weld on reciver that you can weld onto the bucket once you have added the quick attach loader. I was wondering if anyone knows how much they are from New Holland or if there is any other placed that have them.

I was wondering if anyone had a video or link to a video on how to remove the loader. I have tried to get mine off but its like it is hung up on something still and I cant get it up over the ledge that it has to slide out of. Any tips or ideas.

Thanks

/ After market Quick Removal bucket and loader removal #2  
I don't know about the quick attach mine is a new Holland skid steer works great couldn't imagine not having it as far as a video this has a few new Holland commercial videos are pretty basic look at how to disconnect the loader hope it help http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xbwmbstJi2M take care

/ After market Quick Removal bucket and loader removal
I don't know about the quick attach mine is a new Holland skid steer works great couldn't imagine not having it as far as a video this has a few new Holland commercial videos are pretty basic look at how to disconnect the loader hope it help http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xbwmbstJi2M take care

Yeah my buddys tc40da has the quick attach and I love it. I have already seen that video on youtube but it was not exactly what I was looking for. But thanks for your help!

Colt

/ After market Quick Removal bucket and loader removal #4  
The quick attach faceplate for your loader is about $556. I would not recommend buying one from from some other manufacturer because the dimensions between the loader arms and pins for mounting will be perfect with the NH plate. I could not guarantee that with any other plate. Not only that, but the NH plate is extremely well made and sturdy.

Also, here is an old thread I posted many years ago with step-by-step instructions for removing your loader. If you loader is sticking, you may have to walk around front and step on the front lip of the bucket to get the posts to separate from the tractor.

16LA ON/OFF

/ After market Quick Removal bucket and loader removal #5  
Jinman,
re: "will it fit" note above...
I bought my QA front end from an ebay seller. Weighs about 140#, heavy duty, nice workmanship, works well AND he built the adapter mounting plates to my specs - perfect fit to the BushHog Loader on my 1700.
Was about 600 with shipping.
Bob

/ After market Quick Removal bucket and loader removal #6  
Jinman,
re: "will it fit" note above...
I bought my QA front end from an ebay seller. Weighs about 140#, heavy duty, nice workmanship, works well AND he built the adapter mounting plates to my specs - perfect fit to the BushHog Loader on my 1700.
Was about 600 with shipping.
Bob

Bob, I didn't mean to indicate that aftermarket maker's plates would not fit. I'm sure many do just fine. It's just that I know the NH will work. At $556 plus $75 to $100 for the bucket weld-on adapter plate, the OP can have an adapter that will have NH parts support/repair from any dealer and will also work very well. Since it is unlikely that this adapter will ever need parts, an aftermarket one might work just fine as has been your experience.:)