TC 30 live power?

/ TC 30 live power? #1  

allisonxtb

Does the 2008 TC30 have live power? I am looking at buying and I need live power.
Thanks

/ TC 30 live power? #2  
Does the 2008 TC30 have live power? I am looking at buying and I need live power.
Thanks

There are different flavors for TC30 pto. 2 WD comes with single transmission clutch and pto is transmission driven with over running clutch (Ie. Not live). 4 WD comes with dual clutch (separate clutch for pto, it is live but not independent). On HST transmission it comes live both in 2WD and 4WD. What are you buying beside being TC30?

JC,

/ TC 30 live power?
It is a 2008 TC 30 with 4x4 and a high, med and low. Does that mean it is a manual trans ?
Thanks

/ TC 30 live power? #4  
It is a 2008 TC 30 with 4x4 and a high, med and low. Does that mean it is a manual trans ?
Thanks

I have not owned a TC30 so I can tell you detail fro top of my head but it should not be too difficult to find out. Do you have a gear shifter assembly on the left side of steering column (1,2,3 and reverse)? On the right side of floor board you'll have two break pedals for left or right rear wheels. If you have HST transmission then you'll have a rocker (I think?) pedal for forward or reverse motion.. it 'll be pretty obvious). All of that said, 4 WD and I'm sure you have a double clutch system hence having " Live Pto". You'll have Hi, Med, low as possible ranges with both gear or HST tranny. We have many TC30 owners here , I hope someone to corroborate my statements.

JC,

PS. Welcome to TBN Blue:)