ford 2000 hydraulics

/ ford 2000 hydraulics #1  

bigearl42

Tractor
2003 FarmPro 2420
I am so confused i purchased a 75 2000 a few weeks back and it has only one hydraulic line coming out of the top of the pump and going to the rear of the tractor. what good is that and how to i add a supply/return line?
Doug

/ ford 2000 hydraulics #2  
Post a pic of what you are talking about.

sometimes things can be decieving when you first take a look at them.

also.. are we talking about a stinger pump, power steering pump or side mounted 3pt hyds pump?

a pic is literally worth 1k words in this case..

soundguy

/ ford 2000 hydraulics
i will get a picture tomorrow,but what i am talking about is right in front of the seat there is a valve that if you turn it the 3 pt hitch stops working and there is one steel line that comes out of it and goes to the back of the tractor with a male hydraulic end on the line.

/ ford 2000 hydraulics #4  
that is a cheap set of hyd remotes i would pull them off and either put the factory plate back on or find a real set of remotes if u need them that thing is really useless in my opinion

/ ford 2000 hydraulics #5  
Well.. that answers it.

that is not a pump.. sounds like a DIVERTER valve and it's working in SA mode like it is suposed to.

That is NOT a pump.. pump is up on the engine.

you can get a ford specific tisco hyd valve that has 1 or 2 DA circuits on it for about 600-800$ new.. or half that used. pretty much the same valve from 1955 thru early 80's fits most models

soundguy