TN75SA Power Shuttle error code

/ TN75SA Power Shuttle error code #1  

mrw

My TN75SA takes 30 seconds to go into gear. I am getting error code 82. When you start the tractor and try to shift into forward or reverse the transmission indicator lights as if you were not in gear. If you wait 30 seconds the light willl go out and you can shift into forward or reverse. I replaced the transmission pressure switch about 12 hours of use ago and the tractor has been running fine until this afternoon. What does error code 82 indicate?

/ TN75SA Power Shuttle error code #2  
Transmission hydraulic oil pressure switch short to 5 or 12 volts.

Causes:
Faulty wiring; circuit short to 12 volts between ECM connector 2 pin 20 and Transmission Pressure Switch, or short to 5 volts across switch terminals, or short to 5 or 12 volts between the Trans pressure switch and ECM connector 2 pin 31. Or common 5 volt sensor supply wire from ECM connector 2 pin 20 shorted to 12 volts between switch and any other 5 volt sensor.

Test:
Diagnostic test menu item H5 does not display "d30".

Effect:
Transmission is modified, oilpressure info is not available. If nopressure is sensed within 30 seconds, the error is registered. With error present and oil temp above 32 deg F, transmission is still operational.

/ TN75SA Power Shuttle error code
Rick, Thanks for the info. I replaced the pressure switch a couple weeks ago. Could the problem be related? I assume that to perform the test that you mentioned I need some sort of specialized scan tool. Where is the ECM connector located? If specialized diagnostic tools are necessary I guess I will have to take it to the dealer. Until this past month I have not had any problems with the tractor and it is frustrating to have prblems like this with only 250 hours on the clock.

/ TN75SA Power Shuttle error code #4  
Yes you will need a scan tool or EST ( laptop ) to do further tests and to erase e- codes. The ECM is located behind the instument cluster, one ECM for the trans. and another ECM for the MFD/front axle ( electical components )
Good Luck, Nice tractor when everything is working !!
Check the connection at the switch and under the hood check connections at the bulkhead connectors at the firewall on the right hand side ( sitting in the seat )
It could still be that switch that you just put in 12 hours of use ago, New Holland had a bunch of BAD switchs and have since updated that switch, make sure you have the updated switch. ( a 15/16 wrench or socket will fit the new updated switch, the older switches took a bigger wrench.

/ TN75SA Power Shuttle error code
I have the updated (15/16") switch. Is it safe to operate until I can have the codes cleared and the short located? It operates fine (except for the 30 second wait at start-up).