Dealer Closed By NH

/ Dealer Closed By NH #1  

Lopey

Well, folks, the dealer I bought my TC33D from, lost his dealership yesterday. NH came in and took his license, plus all new machinery on his lot. This guy was a rip. When I bought my Boomer, I got an Allied FEL with it. He took off the new joy stick and put on a used one. I caught him. Also, found several other parts that had been switched. And he did some funny things with our paperwork. After several months of complaints from other buyers about this dealer's shenanigans, they decided, maybe he wasn't NH material(plus a class action against NH). Now for the fun part. Seems as if Tom Miller, Att. Gen. for Iowa, is looking into the allegations that NH knew of this dealers activities. Only time will tell if NH has done no wrong. My Boomer is doing fine now, that I have most of the supposedly new parts replaced...Including 4 batteries....BTW, back in June, some derelict from NH corporate in Ankeny, Iowa, told me that every Boomer off the line was perfect with no problems whatsoever. *shakin head*..Mine is now....*smilin*

/ Dealer Closed By NH #2  
Maybe Att. Gen and NH both get together lower the boom on this sour x-dealer...just spread the word.

/ Dealer Closed By NH #3  
Thank goodness the dealer got canned. It's hard enough to keep a tractor serviced when everything is right. ...and the factory "suits" don't seem to have any touch with reality. It's the dealer who knows how a tractor will be used and ensures that it's ready to do its job. Without a good dealer, we might all think we'd bought Edsels./w3tcompact/icons/shocked.gif

/ Dealer Closed By NH #4  
The factory SUITS from New Holland are in there own world of reality! I speak from experience!

/ Dealer Closed By NH #5  
It is not just NH suits, all manufacturers reps are like that, some more so than others, their definition of reality is different than the dealers.