1320 Ford

/ 1320 Ford #1  

Ron Newcome

Tractor
BX2230
Well guys I need to price my Dad's farm eqipment to sell off since he's gone now. Here's a list. I think the tractor is about an '84 or '86 and the implements would be the same. Everything is barn kept and sometimes too greasy.

Ford 1320 with 6-700 hours
Ford 105A tiller
Bush hog squeeler
5' blade
scoop
pig pole
post hole digger with 8" auger

Doing and estate is a real pain in the neck.

/ 1320 Ford #2  
Ron, where are you? That makes a difference and I can't tell from your profile.

/ 1320 Ford #3  
...Doing an estate is a real pain in the neck.
ain't that the truth!!! Cost me $12k to get out from under my mom's...

As for prices... Depends on how much time you want to spend selling it, do you have a place to store it safely... is this stuff down the road or are you several states away??? Estate sale is a quicker route but not the most profitable (at least for you).

/ 1320 Ford
Jimmy,
I'm in Morgantown, WV and the equipment is 30 miles to my south in a small town.
I don't see why geographics makes a whole lot of difference but maybe it does.
By the way, this thing has power steering and a manual transmission. It's in better shape than I am.

Last edited:
   / 1320 Ford
teg,
It's in a barn 30 miles to my south in northern West Virginia. I'm not going to have an estate sale right away but would like to have an idea of it's worth.

/ 1320 Ford #6  
FORD 1320, Used FORD 1320, FORD 1320 For Sale At TractorHouse.com - Page 1

check out link from above, this is what other people are "listing" it for around the country, not always the price they get...

Low - High range (in my opinion, only... read that as cheap) Also, a BIG assumption is the condition of the unit - I'll assume very good (if excellent add $100)

$800-$1000 Ford 105A tiller
$300-$450 Bush hog squeeler (assume 4' add $100 for 5')
$150-$300 5' blade (depends if it tilts)
$125-$225 scoop
$80-$150 pig pole (I assume it's the same as a boom pole??)
$200-$375 post hole digger with 8" auger

These prices work around here... but it does depend on how many of these things are for sale around you and how many people have the spare change to buy it...

Posting photos tell us a little about how well it was taken care of... And "too greasy" is better than NO grease.