King Kutter 5' rotary tiller for T1510

/ King Kutter 5' rotary tiller for T1510 #1  

nashvegas

Tractor
New Holland T1510; Massey Ferguson 135 Continental gas
I am in the market for a 5' rotary tiller for my T1510 30hp NH- looks like King Kutter has the best price and reviews- anyone have this tiller or perhaps another one they would recommend to fit a TC 30 or T1510? I'll be using it for basic garden tilling and occasional field leveling, etc.

Found the 5' for $1399 from Ruralking.com; 48" listed for $1269

/ King Kutter 5' rotary tiller for T1510 #2  
I am in the market for a 5' rotary tiller for my T1510 30hp NH- looks like King Kutter has the best price and reviews- anyone have this tiller or perhaps another one they would recommend to fit a TC 30 or T1510? I'll be using it for basic garden tilling and occasional field leveling, etc.

Found the 5' for $1399 from Ruralking.com; 48" listed for $1269

many guys on the forum have King Kutter and are very happy with it. Several guys on Blue Forum including myself have it. I'm thoroughly happy with the performance of mine. It does a great job with my 1700 that is a few horses shy of your 1510. Your machine is more than capable of handling it. I bought mine when the steel was cheaper at about $1200. I was at TSC and they had it for $1499 a few days ago. See if the manager can give you 10% discount coupon,they usually have one in their back pocket:cool: Fit and finish of KK is not the best, but their tiller has a better paint than their other product line and I believe are manufacture here in U.S. Wished it they were powder coated. You can't go wrong with gear drive as it is a beast. I'd go to 5 foot wide one and If I ever need down the road can remove some tines to make it to till 4 foot wide. can't do the reverse with the 4 footer. The fact that 5 footer covers your track is very important as well. Good luck with your purchase.

JC,

Last edited:
   / King Kutter 5' rotary tiller for T1510 #3  
Make sure it's the yellow KKII (stress on the II).
Very capable implement - I bought my 60" 3 years ago and I use it a lot.
-Jim

/ King Kutter 5' rotary tiller for T1510 #4  
WE have the 60 inch Hawkline/International Geardrive with slip clutch and 6 tines per rotor for $1595 + modest shipping. Ken Sweet

Attachments

• Hawklinetillerspecs.jpg
    Hawklinetillerspecs.jpg
    556.2 KB · Views: 319
   / King Kutter 5' rotary tiller for T1510
Bought the King Kutter II 5' from Rural King up in Clarksville, great price- wish we had a Rural King in Nashville. Installed it yesterday, didn't have to cut the drive shaft as the fitment was perfect. Greased up the fittings and added gear oil to the top and side since it comes dry from manufacturer in Alabama. Tilled my neighbors 1/2 acre garden, ran a few passes on my 1/4 acre garden. Will be expanding my garden to a 1/2 acre or bigger with the Kutter!

Wow, the reviews for this tiller are spot on. It runs very quiet, once I engaged the PTO I had look to make sure it was turning. Tilled between 2000 and 2200 RPM's. Churned up and leveled the soil to perfection with one or two passes at 3"- will lower it to 4" next run. Pics coming soon.

/ King Kutter 5' rotary tiller for T1510 #6  
Bought the King Kutter II 5' from Rural King up in Clarksville, great price- wish we had a Rural King in Nashville. Installed it yesterday, didn't have to cut the drive shaft as the fitment was perfect. Greased up the fittings and added gear oil to the top and side since it comes dry from manufacturer in Alabama. Tilled my neighbors 1/2 acre garden, ran a few passes on my 1/4 acre garden. Will be expanding my garden to a 1/2 acre or bigger with the Kutter!

Wow, the reviews for this tiller are spot on. It runs very quiet, once I engaged the PTO I had look to make sure it was turning. Tilled between 2000 and 2200 RPM's. Churned up and leveled the soil to perfection with one or two passes at 3"- will lower it to 4" next run. Pics coming soon.

Cool :), Performance as advertised. Hard to beat it for price and performance.

JC,