where is TC34DA main PTO safety switch?

/ where is TC34DA main PTO safety switch?
Thanks for the info about the spring, Bob. All the levers on that side of the machine are at least a little tough to move. Sometimes more than a little tough (like the range select, and PTO engage). What year is your TC34DA?

I wish I had a quick attach front end. I think it would be very handy. But nope, the fellow I purchased her from didn't want to pay the extra charge, so I am without.

~Allen

/ where is TC34DA main PTO safety switch? #12  
Make sure all linkages on PTO and range selectors are lubed regularly also; it will help.

/ where is TC34DA main PTO safety switch? #13  
Thanks for the info gents! Had the same problem with the PTO light staying on. Followed the illustrations above and found a wire popped out of socket for the switch. Plugged back in and good to go!!!

Cheers,
Mike

/ where is TC34DA main PTO safety switch? #14  
I have the same NH model with 900 hrs and yes... last Fall when clearing some brush in the woods I had the exact same issue. Reconnected connectors and it ran fine.

Last week I had something new happen, while mowing with a finish mower for a few hours, the mower just stops. I noticed the PTO shift handle had moved from the detent to about half way up. So I fully engage the clutch, throttle down, re-engage rear PTO, push throttle back up to 540 rpm and it runs fine for about 20 minutes and happens again. The second time, I left my hand on the PTO shift lever and it痴 definitely a hard mechanical pop when the lever moves forward. Looking at the service manuals... I do not see anything in the system that might cause this. The only thing I can come up with is the Rear PTO safety switch. I know what happens when the connectors are disconnected, but not sure if it could cause this if it痴 defective? Appreciate any assistance...