Ford 3000 Hydraulic Assembly

/ Ford 3000 Hydraulic Assembly #1  

kbright

Tractor
Ford 3000
Ford 3000 - Hydraulic line assembly from pump to housing. The steel lines go from pump on left side under fuel tank across and down under foot rest on right side where they bolt to housing. The high and low pressure lines are in one assembly. First problem -- due to age high pressure line developed hole at block that bolts to housing under foot rest. I remove assembly and had line brazed -- still had little leak but only a drop. Now, second problem, fluid started blowing out around where line goes into block that bolts on to pump. I can't find a new or used complete assembly anywhere. Does any one have any suggestions? Braze the line or is it a compression joint? Know where I might find a whole new assembly?

/ Ford 3000 Hydraulic Assembly #2  
I think that is a compression fit up there.

as for the other leak.. the person brazing it must have left some oil onthat contaminated the joint.. blow it out with a toorch, re braze and truy up and that should stop the drip.

soundguy

/ Ford 3000 Hydraulic Assembly #3  
on these series tractors there was two deffirent ways the lines were the early ones had the lines made onto a manifold and the other was two seperate lines with one that has a compression fitting and one that just pushes into the pump if u have the style with the compression fitting on the end i would get a new line and fittings cause i have never found a way to patch one and get it to work long if u have the syle that has the two lines that are made and to a three bolt manifold try and call gulf south eq. or alexandia tractor parts and get a could used one for about 150 dollars