Tires Tires - TC-30

/ Tires - TC-30 #1  

Farm.E.R

I was about to buy front tires for my TC-30. I went to a couple of New Holland parts - websites... and then I got confused.

I purchased this tractor 2nd hand... but it only had 99 hours on it and I assumed everything was original.

On the website's TC-30 wheel and tire screen, it shows that my model FWD (I'm not sure if I have R4 or Turf) should have 24 x 8.5 - 14 on a 6 x 14 rim. What I have are 27 x 8.5 - 15NHS on 7 x 15 rims.

I guess I have been throwing my wheel speed ratios out of wack with the wrong sized front tires & rims.

I am assuming the proper sized tires and rims are critical... help me out with some opinions, can I replace the tires to match the rims, or should I replace the tires and rims. (I am kind of cheap... but not to the point of being stupid) The rims and tires are Titan.

Thanks in advance!

farm E.R.

/ Tires - TC-30 #2  
Farm.E.R said:
I was about to buy front tires for my TC-30. I went to a couple of New Holland parts - websites... and then I got confused.

I purchased this tractor 2nd hand... but it only had 99 hours on it and I assumed everything was original.

On the website's TC-30 wheel and tire screen, it shows that my model FWD (I'm not sure if I have R4 or Turf) should have 24 x 8.5 - 14 on a 6 x 14 rim. What I have are 27 x 8.5 - 15NHS on 7 x 15 rims.

I guess I have been throwing my wheel speed ratios out of wack with the wrong sized front tires & rims.

I am assuming the proper sized tires and rims are critical... help me out with some opinions, can I replace the tires to match the rims, or should I replace the tires and rims. (I am kind of cheap... but not to the point of being stupid) The rims and tires are Titan.

Thanks in advance!

farm E.R.

24x8.5-14 is a turf tire. Looks like you have R4's.

/ Tires - TC-30 #3  
nh has many different choices of tires and wheels for thier tractors

/ Tires - TC-30 #4  
tm tc30 has 24-8.50-14 on front and 15x19.5 on rear. they are r4 tires