TN75 shuttle shift jumps put of gear

/ TN75 shuttle shift jumps put of gear #1  

plantingcornbread

Tractor
TN75
My TN75 with shuttle shift jumps out of gear after about 20 mins of operation. I took it to dealer and spent $500 to get a connection resoldered which did not fix it. I replaced the 2 pressure switches on the left side between seat and fender and didnt help. Has anyone had this same problem? Anyone got any ideas?

/ TN75 shuttle shift jumps put of gear #2  
If the lever is jumping from F or R to N, the shuttle lever/switch assembly is shot. If it stops driving with the lever remaining in F or R, there is another problem.

/ TN75 shuttle shift jumps put of gear
It stops driving with the lever in forward or reverse

/ TN75 shuttle shift jumps put of gear #4  
Not so straightforward. Any active or stored fault codes?

Have ALL the ground points been checked, cleaned & tightened?

/ TN75 shuttle shift jumps put of gear #5  
It stops driving with the lever in forward or reverse

If it's a 12X12 with shuttle , This is a classic symptom of oil getting into the switch you mentioned . But as you have replaced them , it must be a dirty electrical plug on the switches or maybe Rats have chewed the wires somewhere

Also keep in mind , if you lighten the load on the seat to get yourself more comfy , the trans will neutralise and you will have to push the clutch in to let the computor know you didn't fall off .

/ TN75 shuttle shift jumps put of gear #6  
Also keep in mind , if you lighten the load on the seat to get yourself more comfy , the trans will neutralise and you will have to push the clutch in to let the computor know you didn't fall off .

North American configured TN tractors won't stop driving if you leave the seat. If no operator presence is identified, you WILL have to use the clutch pedal to get moving. Typical symptom of a failed seat switch or broken seat switch wiring harness, or a soaked & frozen seat cushion.

/ TN75 shuttle shift jumps put of gear
The dealer said it did not have any stored codes...do you know where i should look for the grounds? I will clean them if i knew where to find them. Sometime the tractor will run for an hour or 2 and then only 15 or 20 mins before it jumps out of gear.After i let it set for about an hour i can crank it up and it will run fine for a little while then jump out of gear again.Thanks for the help and i really appreciate it.