Anyone have these problems?

/ Anyone have these problems? #1  

ans38

Tractor
John Deere 730 General Pupose Diesel & NH TN65D
I've got a NH TN65D. Been a great tractor so far but I have a couple of minor nagging problems:
1. The 4WD engaged icon light on the dash works intermittently (sometimes it lights up and sometimes it doesn't) when I have the tractor in 4WD. It's not a loose bulb or wire I can see. Maybe a bad switch?
2. Cat II bushing would fall out of left draft arm with retaining pin still in place.
3. Instrument panel fogs up.
4. The small retaining fitting on the 3 pt control lever linkage pops off in cold weather when using the 3 pt hitch. (retainer is a thin clip I think NH could beef up)

I bought the tractor last year. Had the dealer out for the 50 hour oil/filter change and asked them to look at the problems.
The dealer replaced the whole end on the left draft arm, put a new retainer fitting on the 3 point lever linkage, but is puzzled over the icon light and the fogging instrument panel. Any insight from TN owners would be appreciated.

/ Anyone have these problems? #2  
I had a slight bit of moisture fog the lower center portion of mine but I never worried about it because it didn't block my view of the gauges. As for your light, I have no clue. I don't have that light on mine since I lack a cab but I did have a problem with the pto switch not disengaging which kept that light on in the dash, the pto disengaged but the light didn't? Only happened a couple times in one day and never since. Never had any of the other problems you had either though.

/ Anyone have these problems? #3  
Anyone ever notice if any non-oem gauges that are backlit ever fog up? Wonder if maybee NH shouldn't install backlit gauges.... just another few watts of power... maybee it would help solve the problem of the fogged gauges.

Comments?