2007 NEW HOLLAND TD95D-Thanks RickB

/ 2007 NEW HOLLAND TD95D-Thanks RickB #1  

Jerry/MT

Elite Member
Tractor
New Holland TD95D, Ford 4610 & Kubota M4500
Many thanks to RickB for his advice and counsel before I took the plunge.

I just bought a 2007 NH TD95D /820TL loader with 93 hours on it. I trailered it from South of Roswell, NM and to our place just North of Missoula, MT last week. Aside from a blown outtrailer tire on Raton Pass and glare ice for a hundred miles around the Billings area it was it was an uneventful trip. I arrived back home (six days round trip with a one day layover in Sheridan, WY due to icy roads and a closed interstate) just in time for a major winter storm and below zero temperatures. This was followed a few days later by an overnight dump of two feet of new snow on top the six inches we already had. I couldn't plow the lanes with the '54 Ferguson TO-30 because the snow was too deep and the '82 Ford 4610 is set up with a bale spear and a spinner to feed the cows so I used the new rig to clear the lanes.

Having a cab is sure nice even though it's not that cold right now. The new tractor is as advanced in technology over the 4610 as the 4610 is over the TO-30! maybe more so! It's nice to set up the gearing and use the shuttle to change directions. Good hydraulic flow and a joystick makes loader work a real pleasure. And FWD is really nice for running in deep snow.

I need to replace the fuel filters because a had a problem with a run down today. I little bit of heat from the heat gun and draining the water separator fixed it temporarily but I really needs to change the filters. I didn't expect Arctic weather so soon (normally our cold weather hits around Christmas) or I would have had the filters available. I'll also have to adjust the clutch switch because it doesn't seem to close with my foot jammed down on the clutch pedal during start up.

I've managed to find the repair manuals and the parts catalog on ebay and the original owner had the owners manual.

I'm looking forward to putting a lot of hours on this machine!

Attachments

• IMG_0550.jpg
    IMG_0550.jpg
    497.9 KB · Views: 1,449
   / 2007 NEW HOLLAND TD95D-Thanks RickB #2  
I looks brand new. It sure wasn't used hard. It should move a lot of snow.
Bill

/ 2007 NEW HOLLAND TD95D-Thanks RickB #3  
Congratulations had it ever been used? LOL , you usually don't see a big piece of equipment like that without some serious work scars ;-) looks like you got a great deal take care

/ 2007 NEW HOLLAND TD95D-Thanks RickB #4  
Congrats on the new purchase.

Looks good

/ 2007 NEW HOLLAND TD95D-Thanks RickB
I don't know if anybody noticed but I taped the exhaust pipe closed to prevent the turbo from windmilling with no oil supply on the trip home. I knew that was possible but I was browsing through the owners manual that the previous owner gave me before I went and picked it up and saw the caution about this potential problem. You guys with turbo's want to be aware of this if you haul your equipment around.

While I'm at it, how to I get the picture square with the world instead of laying on its side?

/ 2007 NEW HOLLAND TD95D-Thanks RickB #7  
I just thought you were going up a really steep hill!

/ 2007 NEW HOLLAND TD95D-Thanks RickB #8  
While I'm at it, how to I get the picture square with the world instead of laying on its side?

I don't know what software you are using, but most picture programs have a "rotate" feature. I've rotated your photo and reduced it to a much more manageable size below.

Attachments

• IMG_0550[1].jpg
    IMG_0550[1].jpg
    85.8 KB · Views: 1,609
   / 2007 NEW HOLLAND TD95D-Thanks RickB
I don't know what software you are using, but most picture programs have a "rotate" feature. I've rotated your photo and reduced it to a much more manageable size below.

I had it rotated upright in my software but when I transferred it was laying on his side.

/ 2007 NEW HOLLAND TD95D-Thanks RickB #10  
I had it rotated upright in my software but when I transferred it was laying on his side.

After you rotated it, did you remember to save it again with a new name or overwrite the old file? That's an important step.