RickB, et al:IS the TD95D an all metric machine?

/ RickB, et al:IS the TD95D an all metric machine? #1  

Jerry/MT

Elite Member
Tractor
New Holland TD95D, Ford 4610 & Kubota M4500
I've been doing some checks on my 2007 TD95D and so far every fastener I've touched is metric. As it's made in Italy I think the odds are real strong that all the fasteners are metric. Can you confirm this? I want to put a tool kit together to carry in the tractor so I don't have to run back to the shop if i need to tighten something, bleed a filter, etc.

Thanks in advance for any help.

/ RickB, et al:IS the TD95D an all metric machine? #2  
RickB will provide the definitive response, but I have a TN55 manufactured in Italy and it is all metric. Well, at least I haven't discovered any non-metric fittings since 2000.

I was looking through the on-line parts catalog/diagrams at Messick's and discovered that there was a tool kit (all metric) available for the TN55.

If RickB or another expert doesn't chime in, you might try searching Messick's NH parts catalog/diagrams to see if such a tool kit is available for your model.

Steve

/ RickB, et al:IS the TD95D an all metric machine? #3  
Neighbours is all metric so far, but made in Turkey not Italy. Old Fiat design if I recall correctly.

/ RickB, et al:IS the TD95D an all metric machine?
Neighbours is all metric so far, but made in Turkey not Italy. Old Fiat design if I recall correctly.

The data plate on mine says "Made in Italy".

/ RickB, et al:IS the TD95D an all metric machine? #5  
It's Italian, and all metric.

/ RickB, et al:IS the TD95D an all metric machine? #7  
I don't think we are talking about the same model, I must be mistaken. Theirs is the model with the spur gear reduction units on the rear end made in the old Fiat factory.

EDIT I believe the ROPS data plate on the cab says made in Italy.

The data plate on mine says "Made in Italy".

Last edited:
   / RickB, et al:IS the TD95D an all metric machine?
Thanks guys.