NH 3010 Hydraulics

/ NH 3010 Hydraulics #21  
I'm not sure about either question. I have a operators manual on the way. When I bunji the remote open the lift does not work. I don't know what detented remotes are. Sorry.

/ NH 3010 Hydraulics #22  
A remote with a detent can be opened and the kicked into a hold position, yours apparently are not detented.

/ NH 3010 Hydraulics
Hey guys, I am the one that started the thread....and I am surprised to see it open back up. My 3010 "S" was bought because it was offered to me at a cheaper price than I could buy a loader for my TN75S. I use it strictly for the FEL and have been very happy with it. It has a lever that is on the back that I pull forward into a clip that makes the hydraulics go away from the 3 point hitch operation and work only the loader. Is that what is considered a detent? I am planning to load the rear tires with water this year to keep the back end on the ground better with really heavy loads. Should I put windshield wiper fluid in instead of water? The beet juice is not available in Alabama. We don't have many days below freezing.

/ NH 3010 Hydraulics #24  
A remote with a detent can be opened and the kicked into a hold position, yours apparently are not detented.

Thanks for the information. I'll investigate further. Just learning about this tractor.

/ NH 3010 Hydraulics #25  
Is there a way to operate a front loader on the 3010S without having to hold down the hydraulic lever? Also will the lift work independently of the hydraulics? Thanks.

Yes there is a power beyond that can be purchased through New Holland piece by piece. I completed the process two years ago. Now I can use the front end loader and the rear remote at the same time.

/ NH 3010 Hydraulics #26  
Hey guys, I am the one that started the thread....and I am surprised to see it open back up. My 3010 "S" was bought because it was offered to me at a cheaper price than I could buy a loader for my TN75S. I use it strictly for the FEL and have been very happy with it. It has a lever that is on the back that I pull forward into a clip that makes the hydraulics go away from the 3 point hitch operation and work only the loader. Is that what is considered a detent? I am planning to load the rear tires with water this year to keep the back end on the ground better with really heavy loads. Should I put windshield wiper fluid in instead of water? The beet juice is not available in Alabama. We don't have many days below freezing.

You describe a diverter, I was referring to a remote with a hop open detent.

Not the same

/ NH 3010 Hydraulics #27  
Response to your comments of 01-03-2015

I bought a Ford 1920 (sweet little tractor/loader) last fall. It had calcium chloride in the rears, and the rims are rotten!
I bought new rims, and am still looking for -20F windshield washer fluid at a good price. There is a graph available for tire size/ gallons required, and I need about 80 gallons (40 per tire).
Currently the tires have only air, and I am using my 3pt hitch forks with a pallet, and a water drum for ballast.
"Beet juice" is expensive ($3+) per gallon), and from a corrosion standpoint, calcium chloride should be avoided at all cost.
Used automotive anti freeze is a no-no for the potential pollution issue, and non toxic RV anti freeze is too expensive.
-20F windshield washer fluid is the way to go for me, but I can't seem to find it at a price that I like.
I keep my tractor at my Massachusetts summer home, and want to winter store it with -20F windshield washer fluid in the rear tires.
Have you had any success in your particular area locating windshield washer fluid at a good price?
I am looking for -20F fluid at about a $1.50 per gallon price. At 6 gal. per case, I need 13-1/3 cases ($81+?).
Walmart is probably going to be my best bet, but I am in Florida each winter, and far from any Massachusetts Walmart.
Hopefully I can find it somewhere in MA. or NH., before I head South for the winter..