Canopy Ford 3000

/ Ford 3000 #1  

Donovan Caro

Tractor
Ford 3000
I'm looking for a canopy to install on my 3000 there is nothing there so I will need all the hardware for as form the axle up.
Any help of where can I purchase one or a blue print and I'll build my own not having any luck finding one.
Thank,

/ Ford 3000 #2  
where are u located at that will help us find you one. i know a guy that has a bunch of new ones he will sell i have got a few from him it included everything u need to install the canopy the frame from the axle and up pm me if u need his info

/ Ford 3000
I'm located in Raceland Louisiana

Thanks,

/ Ford 3000 #4  
do you want a rops and topper.. or just a sun shade.

sun shades can be purchased, with brackets from tractor supply.. bolt right to the fenders.. etc.

soundguy

/ Ford 3000
I'm looking for a hard top

/ Ford 3000 #6  
got a torch and welder? :)

/ Ford 3000
Yes sir I sure do after looking at my MF 283 last night I saw the name brand rops the I looked it up and got a price of $2800
This morning I went to the steel yard and bought a 20' 2"X4" tubing for 75.00 buck and well on my way.... But that was funny

/ Ford 3000 #8  
yep.. if you just want a topper.. make up something that looks like a rops or fops and them top it. won't protect ya like a certified rops.. but will cut the sun burn down and keep the rain offa ya

soundguy