Oil & Fuel 1999 TC33D oil filter ?

/ 1999 TC33D oil filter ? #1  

shade2u2

Gold Member
Tractor
NH TC33D
Haven't been on TBN for a long time. Glad to be back. ;-)
I have started to service my TC33 myself. Going to change the oil & filter - maybe the Hyd/trans fluid though not quite due.
Had my wife p/u filters at the NH dealer and it appears they gave me the wrong filter(s).
Now I have some questions:
1) Does my tractor have 2 oil filters or 2 Hyd filters? Manual only shows 1 oil, but dealer said there was 2.
2) Anyone know the correct filter number(s)?
3) If 2, where is the 2nd one located? I found te filter by the dip stick.
4) Should I change the hyd/trans fluid at 300 hrs? Dealer says not to unless the fluid is "milky" or dirty. Just change the filter(s).
5) Any recommendation of a good NH dealer in SE/Central Ohio?
Thanx in advance for your help.

/ 1999 TC33D oil filter ? #2  
Only 1 oil filter as far as I know, filter # should be 87415600. Main hydraulic filter is part# 87300043. If gear driven transmission then you should not have transmission filter. If you have hydrostatic transmission then filter number will be #SBA340501030.

/ 1999 TC33D oil filter ?
Only 1 oil filter as far as I know, filter # should be 87415600. Main hydraulic filter is part# 87300043. If gear driven transmission then you should not have transmission filter. If you have hydrostatic transmission then filter number will be #SBA340501030.
Thank you for the quick response. Those are what my wife got. The transmission filter and oil filter have a different diameter and that concerned me. I checked the thread & seal diameter after your response & then went ahead and changed the filters out and they seem to work fine. The last 2 dealers that I worked with have went out of business so I'm just wanting to make sure I'm doing things right. Thank you again.

/ 1999 TC33D oil filter ? #4  
Shade, glad to see you back. As far as SE/Central Ohio dealers, Franklin Tractor Sales in Columbus has been bought out. They are now Franklin Equipment with stores in Columbus, Lancaster and Logan. There was one in Jackson Ohio, don't know if he is still around though. I used Franklin several times when Pete still owned it but not since he sold out. I get my filters shipped from Messicks when I need them.

/ 1999 TC33D oil filter ?
Shade, glad to see you back. As far as SE/Central Ohio dealers, Franklin Tractor Sales in Columbus has been bought out. They are now Franklin Equipment with stores in Columbus, Lancaster and Logan. There was one in Jackson Ohio, don't know if he is still around though. I used Franklin several times when Pete still owned it but not since he sold out. I get my filters shipped from Messicks when I need them.

Inspector,
Good to chat again. I've heard of Franklin. I'm dealing with Lashley's in Zanesville. I did check out Messicks and it looks like they have good inventory & prices.