TN75SA power shuttle problem?

/ TN75SA power shuttle problem? #21  
I resolved the issue with my TN. It was expensive and a factory issue they would not admit to.

I ordered/down loaded a manual and started working my way thru the sensors. etc.
My conclusion - the EMC was bad, I found no voltage on pins that should have voltage.
Power supply issue??
Mind you this tractor had 140 hrs and is always barn kept. Perfect condition. And the EMC
goes bad?? How would you feel if your cell phone went wheels up after 140 hrs? I wanted to
confirm the fail before spending big bucks on a non-returnable part so I had winch the
tractor on my trailer and tow 25 miles to the dealer. Dealer confirmed the EMC was bad and
replaced it ($900) and mentioned they had replaced a bunch of these on low hour tractors.
OBVIOUSLY a factory problem but I was past the warranty. I talked to factory Customer Service
who passed it along to the Regional Service Rep. He wouldn't even talk to me.
For my two cents and having experience with this type of manufacturing, NH vendored out
the manufacturing of this part across the great waters. Everyone else was doing so during this
time period, and the vendor did a less than great job - likely a solder issue and lack of
thermal cycle testing.
Alas, I vent. Tractor works fine but this customer is very dissatisfied with lack of factory accountability.
Reminds me of the Ford truck V8s that blow spark plugs out of the head and Ford won't stand
behind the obvious design/manufacturing flaw with the head.
Good luck.

/ TN75SA power shuttle problem? #22  
Right you are. Found that it strained a wire right where the seat switch harness was zip tied to the seat base. It was zip tied so tight that I believe the movement of the seat over bumps is what broke the wire. Definitely doesnt need to be that tight. A wire nut and some electrical tape solve the problem.
Thanks for the help!

/ TN75SA power shuttle problem? #23  
I still have the occasional warning code, but the tractor shows no sign of the previous power shuttle problem. I cut the tractor off and restart and the error code goes away. The code doesn't effect the operation of the machine in any way that is obvious. I finally bought the complete set of manuals (off ebay) and one of the problems I discovered was the tilt sensor inside on the left side of the dash. I replaced it and almost all the problems went away. I wish I had never got the electro-shuttle system. This has been a great tractor otherwise. My repair guy bypassed the seat switch and the alarm problem went away. Knocking on wood, but everything is working fine except the occasional trouble code that goes away with switching off and then back on. The tractor burns no oil, never overheats, is comfortable in the seat (except the hump in the middle of the cab is annoying) but the AC keeps me very cool even in this 100 degree heat.