TRACTOR CAB

/ TRACTOR CAB #12  
That would be the picture of the new holland soft sided cab made by original tractor cab company and sold by new holland. They are about 800.00 no heater and no electric wiper just a manual one. Well after looking more closely I dont know if that is what I stated the handle on the door is different from what comes from them but everything else looks the same.

/ TRACTOR CAB
See attached pic. Hard sided Curtis on my 1920 with a heater and defrost fan. Cold here in New York this year. I used my tractor for snow removal and clean up. Worked in the cab in just a t-shirt. Nice and toasty warm. Great in the summer for brush hogging, can get a littlie hot though. Doors can be lifted up and removed from the pins. I keep them on for brush hogging keeps the pissed off bees from stinging you after you have destroyed their nest. Keeps you in the seat while hogging under the trees also.Cab has just over 800 hrs since it was installed. Have had to tighten some nuts and bolts just like everything else mechanical gotta do nut and bolt maintainance. The workmanship is pretty good also it fits well and tight and has stayed that way. Well worth the 3 grand it cost. Would highly recommend it here in NY. No more frosty the 250 lb icepop for me, love my enclosed cab.

Attachments

• 13-230732-1920Ford.jpg
    13-230732-1920Ford.jpg
    46.5 KB · Views: 192
   / TRACTOR CAB #14  
You might want to <A target="_blank" HREF=http://www.tractorbynet.com/cgi-bin/compact/showthreaded.pl?Cat=&Board=custom&Number=195684&page=&view=&sb=&o=&vc=1#Post195684>read this thread</A> about heated cabs.

I have a <A target="_blank" HREF=http://www.tractorbynet.com/forumfiles/47-194412-House%26tractor.jpg>Curtis hard side cab</A> on my NH2120. Works really well. Very toasty when you are working it, cooler on the open road traveling at speed. My cab did not fit quite as tight as I thought it would... better than no cab! I have front and rear wiper (no washer system), front cab lights (2), rear cab light (1), heater using engine coolant with 2 speed fan, a circulation fan (1).

Doors have slider windows. Doors can be removed very easily but a bit harder to put back on (not by much). I like the cab also becasue the tractor can be stored outside and not have to worry about the dash, controls, and seat getting wet or dirty.

/ TRACTOR CAB #15  
Hi Bill..........I'm in NW NJ. I also looked into a cab for my TC40D. I liked the Curtis the best of the little I saw. Your problem is going to be A/C. NH are not set up for it. In the summer, even with the doors off, it hot in there. I did find a co. in Reading, Pa that will retro-fit the A/C for your cab (on the roof), (now you can watch for low branches!). They are: G/M Diesel Service 610-375-8572. The worst part of all this is I was told that our tractors are sold with an A/C option for the cab in Europe. Good luck.