New Big Blue Toy

/ New Big Blue Toy #1  

expedoman55

Bronze Member
Hello all. Today I purchased my 2cnd Blue Toy for my growing toybox. I picked up a tc34da (100 hours) with belly mower, FEL with quick release bucket, and Bradco Hoe... I am pretty excited as I already have a baby blue tz22da with FEL for small jobs.. I am so looking forward to more power.. more options with the tractor and just overall saving my back !

Now my only decision will be big blue or baby blue for the job! I have an awesome wife to let me buy another toy( course I tell her its a tool) you all know different!

/ New Big Blue Toy #2  
Congrats on the new tool. But calling them a toy may upset the marital bliss I have. When any body does that and the wife walks by I have to hide the post:D:confused2::drool:

/ New Big Blue Toy
Good Point... OK so my NEW TOOL.. should be a great help.. I was thinking the backhoe is really the Back Saver.. just pops out those bushes and rocks on the Honey Do list ..

/ New Big Blue Toy #5  
Congratulations on your new purchase, your wife is very understanding.

/ New Big Blue Toy #6  
congrats on your new toy.

/ New Big Blue Toy
Hey everyone thank you!~ We took delivery on the TC34, FEL, 72" belly mower, and bradco 3375 backhoe... Pretty amazing machine.. I am impressed with its power so far.. have not been able to play with the backhoe yet but so far very different than its little brother tz22da.. So now we have big blue and baby blue..

I have an amazing wife to let me buy these cool tools...

Only problem I have found with the tractor is the steering colum wont lock in position.. lever is down and won't go back up... maybe operator error.. :)

/ New Big Blue Toy #8  
let me be the first to say

no pics....didnt happen :D

/ New Big Blue Toy #9  
Congrats and welcome to TBN.
But around here its just a story till we see photos. :D :D

Wedge