Tc45da

/ Tc45da #2  
Not sure what your question is. Are tou thinking of buying a TC45DA? I have a TC40D which is a very similar tractor. I often tell people that it co$t a lot of $$$$ but I have never regretted the investment. The tractor is tough, durable, and extremely comfortable to operate. The only major change I would make is to relocate the fuel tank for better rear visibility.

/ Tc45da #3  
One of the reasons I bought my tc45 was because the fuel tank was high and out of the way of getting poked by heavy brush. I bought it to help me clear brush and trees and knew if it were under the step like the 65 hp model I was also looking at - it woulda had a hole in it in no time. I've had my tc45 for over 10 yrs now and still really like it.

/ Tc45da #4  
Have over 1,350 hours on mine. Only real problem was the seat switch going out.

Wish it had a little more hydro. pressure, but I work it pretty hard. Every now and then netural needs to be reset, not a big deal.

/ Tc45da
No I have a new holland tc45da with a super suite cab 82" snowblower and 82" deck and a 72" bucket for it and I was just wanting a review of it how well does it hold up and stuff like that oh and also I have had it since 2008 it is a beast in snow and the cab has heat,A/C and radio the only problem was just about a week ago the cab was leaking on the window on the roof in the front so I put goop around it and no more water.

/ Tc45da #7  
I looked at one of these in the auction yard yesterday. Good looking tractor. Got any pics of where it is leaking and how you fixed it? There's a whole lot of glass in that cab...and only 4 posts...the only misgivings I have of the tractor.