Oil & Fuel 340B injection pump leak

/ 340B injection pump leak #1  

ridger

Tractor
ford 1700
this pump is leaking around the throttle valve shaft and the shut off valve shaft i repair most everything my self but i have not tried a injection pump sure could use some advice

/ 340B injection pump leak
thank yall anyway

/ 340B injection pump leak #3  
there is a oring inside of the top cover of the pump and that is whats leaking. You have to remove the two nuts in the center of the top cover and remove the top cover. Then u can remove the trottle contral linage that is on top of the pump it is held on with a little nut and the trottle shaft can be taped out the bottom of the housing

/ 340B injection pump leak
thanks alot, can this be done without removing the pump thanks

/ 340B injection pump leak #6  
You can do it without removing the pump. But it is much easier to see what you are doing with the pump off, and much easier to knock crap off the intake manifold or somewhere else into the injection pump with it installed on the tractor. Removing the pump is simple and installing it properly is as well.

/ 340B injection pump leak #7  
You can do it without removing the pump. But it is much easier to see what you are doing with the pump off, and much easier to knock crap off the intake manifold or somewhere else into the injection pump with it installed on the tractor. Removing the pump is simple and installing it properly is as well.

i would have to agree sense you really cant get it out of time like a sims pump