Jay Leno's new Boomer 8N

/ Jay Leno's new Boomer 8N #3  
Way to go Jay:thumbsup:, I'm glad he spends his money buying "good/cool toys" rather than other stuff Hollywood crowd get involved in. I just want to see him to do some gardening with his red beast.

JC,

/ Jay Leno's new Boomer 8N #4  
he got it free from new holland

/ Jay Leno's new Boomer 8N #5  
Wow. They only made 2500 of them?

/ Jay Leno's new Boomer 8N #6  
No wonder big companies are in trouble today this guy from New Holland knows nothing about tractors. First he described the 3 point hitch as the "PTO hitch" and said the operator could hook it up without getting off of the tractor. The he said that it could go 40 or 50 MPH and then said it again and Leno questioned him on it and he said yes it can do 40MPH. This guy knows nothing about tractor somebody needs to help New Holland. Buy the way the top speed is 18.6MPH off of the New Holland web site. Somebody has their facts mixed up wither the web site of the guy in charge. This has to be embarrassing to the NH dealers and I know it does not represent you guys.

Last edited:
   / Jay Leno's new Boomer 8N #7  
No wonder big companies are in trouble today this guy from New Holland knows nothing about tractors. First he described the 3 point hitch as the "PTO hitch" and said the operator could hook it up without getting off of the tractor. The he said that it could go 40 or 50 MPH and then said it again and Leno questioned him on it and he said yes it can do 40MPH. This guy knows nothing about tractor somebody needs to help New Holland. Buy the way the top speed is 18.6MPH off of the New Holland web site. This has to be embarrassing to the NH dealers and I know it does not represent you guys.

I like your signature Bible quote! Mine is 1st Peter 2:24 - "By His stripes you WERE healed." I had stage 4, terminal, lung cancer that had spread to my voice box and to my brain. Doc said "death in 6 months," Jesus said "you were healed." That was eleven years ago, and I'm still kicking!

/ Jay Leno's new Boomer 8N #8  
I like your signature Bible quote! Mine is 1st Peter 2:24 - "By His stripes you WERE healed." I had stage 4, terminal, lung cancer that had spread to my voice box and to my brain. Doc said "death in 6 months," Jesus said "you were healed." That was eleven years ago, and I'm still kicking!

Truth is all the doctors are practicing physicians but He is the Great Physician. So good to hear that he worked a miracle in your life.

/ Jay Leno's new Boomer 8N #9  
Jay's tractor wasn't a production model. It was a prototype. It wasn't available with dual brake pedals or chromed hand rails and steps. That prototype might get to 35mph but I doubt it. Best I was able to get out of one was a tick over 20mph.

/ Jay Leno's new Boomer 8N #10  
Don't matter. Fame and fortune gets you things for free. Problem is, the paying people will pay for Leno's.

He needs a Boomer (or any tractor for that matter) like he needs more toys.......not.