New Holland TL100A

/ New Holland TL100A #1  

Amadeu Lisboa

I have one TL100A since 2009 and i always have had two complaints that the local dealer have not yet fixed.
- Each time i reverse de drive direction, i feel a jerk and noise in the clutchs
- Forward or reverse does not engage a lot of times.Only after insisting i can change drive direction
I have already calibrated the clutch as indicated in the operator manual but have not found any improvement
:mad:

/ New Holland TL100A
Dear Muhammad
Thanks a lot for your kind message
I am very glad to be inside your Forum
I would be very happy for getting an answer to my New Holland tractor problem as above reported

/ New Holland TL100A #4  
Hello & WELCOME to TBN!

I moved your thread to the New Holland Owning/Operating Forum. :)

/ New Holland TL100A #5  
Have your dealer reference service bulletin 2009/2 T3. It involves replacing the PWM valves and new software. The shuttling is very much improved with the update.

/ New Holland TL100A
Thank you Mike 10 for your advise.I asked to the dealer about the Service Bulletin and they promised me to solve the problem in the very next days
I'll keep in touch with TBN Forum :thumbsup:

/ New Holland TL100A #7  
my clutch is really tight on my TL100A, when i press the clutch. is the cable that needs to be changed or is it something else? also the tranny is "whining" like it isnt fully engaged

/ New Holland TL100A #8  
also i can lilft the clutch up with the tip of my foot. we have adjusted it several times

/ New Holland TL100A #9  
i also would like to know ifthe pins on my Euro Hook QT system can be set to where the pins will automatically lock in after you change your attatchments

/ New Holland TL100A #10  
my clutch is really tight on my TL100A, when i press the clutch. is the cable that needs to be changed or is it something else?
Grease the clutch cable. I'm sure they make a tool to use and probably a special lube, but I just do it redneck style. I use a 16 gauge needle stuck down into the cable and the little red tube from a spray can of white lithium grease stuck down into the needle. Just a little squirt at a time. Then I wash it down with some WD-40 inserted the same way.

It's slow-go and I'm sure I get more on the floor and in my face than I do in the cable. Now that I think about it, my technique would probably make me a youtube sensation if I was dumb enough to let my wife video me doing it. LOL

also i can lilft the clutch up with the tip of my foot. we have adjusted it several times
I always do that. It seems to be a heavy pedal without enough spring to pull it back up, so I've gotten in the habit of pulling it all the way out with my toe just to be sure it doesn't have any pressure on it.

Buck