33D - anyone wanna trade their turfs

/ 33D - anyone wanna trade their turfs #1  

MLB

Silver Member
Tractor
New Holland TC33D
I've got R4's, 66 hours on a 2001. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ 33D - anyone wanna trade their turfs #2  
Why do you want to get rid of your r4's?

just asking as I have r4's also

murph

/ 33D - anyone wanna trade their turfs
Doing turf renovations and installations full time this summer. Subbing for existing companies mainly. /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

/ 33D - anyone wanna trade their turfs #4  
Got turfs, would trade if not too much involved. I'm in east centeral Kansas, about 50 mi south of Topeka /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif. Got about 600 hours on the tc33d, 4x4. Tires are in good condition with the fronts having some plugged thorn holes /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

/ 33D - anyone wanna trade their turfs #5  
MLB,
Welcome to the TBN. If you'd fill in your profile so we know where your located, you might just find somebody close to you willing to work a trade. Nobody here bites. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

good idea

In Fort Wayne,IN

too far /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

/ 33D - anyone wanna trade their turfs #8  
Are you still looking for a swap? It's been quite a while. I have turfs with 170 hrs. Perfect condition lest for one plug in left front. Central Indiana. Could maybe do a meet-in-the-middle thing of some kind.

Joel

hmmmmmmmmmmmm
just went over 100 hrs on mine. We'd have to swap the rims too right?

/ 33D - anyone wanna trade their turfs #10  
That's correct. I may be wrong but I believe the front rim size is the same but the rear is different. I actually live 20 miles south of Richmond just off US 27, so we' be talking a middle point of Portland or Winchester or Muncie or somewhere in that area. Your tires aren't loaded are they? That would make life waaaaaay to difficult.

Joel