3-Point Hitch hydralics

/ hydralics #1  

fastasme

Tractor
new holland tc35a
i have a 2005 nh tc35a i bought new. it has 535 hrs. for some reason the hydralics are jumping on front and back and will go down in an hour i changed filter and fluid but didnt help. the implements go up all right and when they are up they b obble up and down please help

Last edited:
   / hydralics #2  
Fastasme, you should delete your previous post because it is against forum rules to double post. You probably didn't mean to do the double, but you can call it up for edit and delete it. It's very confusing to have people replying to the same thing in two separate threads.

Your 3PH being jumpy (called hiccuping) is probably due to a leaky lift cylinder. That lift cylinder is just below your seat and is easily accessible for repair on your tractor.

The dropping FEL is another problem. It may be bad hydraulic cylinders (leaking internally so you never see it). It could also be the joystick valve. Does it bleed down equally in both lift and curl/dump? You can raise your loader and then pop off the hydraulic quick connects. If the loader drops, the cylinders have an internal leak. If not, it is a leak in the joystick valve. However, once you remove the quick connects with the loader in the air, you have another problem. That's how to get them hooked back up when they are under pressure from the weight of the loader. If your loader is stuck in the air, the best way is to put it up against a tree or something to hold it in position while hooking the quick connects back up. Just be careful and use your head.