Ford front loader for ford 5610

/ Ford front loader for ford 5610 #1  

Fredw123

Tractor
New Holland/Ford 5610
Have been looking for a front loader for my ford 5610. Those oak railroad ties are not getting any lighter. Have an oppertunity to buy a Ford loader model 703 for a fair price. The question is will this loader fit on my tractor. Any help would be appreciated. Pretty good mechanically but not a welder.

/ Ford front loader for ford 5610 #2  
Welcome to TBN. :)

/ Ford front loader for ford 5610
Thank you. You have a lot of useful information on your website.

Thanks for the feedback, good deal and I hate to pass it up but major modifications are beyond my capability.

/ Ford front loader for ford 5610 #7  
WELCOME to TBN :)

I moved your thread to the Ford/New Holland Owning/Operating Forum.

/ Ford front loader for ford 5610 #8  
loader wont fit you need either a ford/nh 777d or 7210 or a 777f or 7410or a 2070 eeze on a allied 695 a farmhand 22 or a bushog 2426 or Woods/Dual 215 and there is some more i just cant think of what all will fit on the tractor i know the ones i listed or the loaders that will fit

Thanks for your feedback. Have been looking for a 777f but are far and few between. Thanks for the other options, I will check them out.

/ Ford front loader for ford 5610 #10  
Thanks for your feedback. Have been looking for a 777f but are far and few between. Thanks for the other options, I will check them out.

you have a 4wd if so look for a 7410 there was more of them made and where are you located somebody on here close to you might no where there is one at
also if 4wd try a 595 allied loader they are for 4wd