Oil & Fuel New Holland TL80 Fuel System

/ New Holland TL80 Fuel System #1  

aj2n

Tractor
New Holland TL80
Hey guys I've just recently started having problems with the fuel system on my tractor. It's running half-three quarter power at full throttle and blowing out blue and white smoke. I thought it was air in the system, bleed the lines and still having problems. Thought it might be water in the system, bought power service and added as directed to the filters and tank. Asked a couple buddies an both have said I might change out the filters and start over. Some had said drain the tank and scrub and start from there.

I'm open to suggestions throw em at me I'm up for anything. You guys have never failed me before.

Also I might add that there's a mild kerosine smell or maybe not fully burnt diesel smell inside the cab when this is happening. Kinda makes you nauseous after a while. Thought that may factor into what y'all can tell me.

/ New Holland TL80 Fuel System #2  
If you haven't changed both filters, start there. Check the banjo fitting at the inlet side of the water separator filter for debris blocking fuel flow from the fitting into the banjo bolt itself.