need diesel engine for 1999 new holland, TC33D

/ need diesel engine for 1999 new holland, TC33D #1  

bobs1970camaro

Tractor
1999 New Holland TC33D
Just bought a 1999 New Holland model TC33D, engine model 58129. The engine has a cracked block, can anyone tell me if a Perkins Diesel or will something else bolt up to it ??? Or if not where can i purchase a used engine ??? Thanks Bob A !!!

/ need diesel engine for 1999 new holland, TC33D #2  
Just bought a 1999 New Holland model TC33D, engine model 58129. The engine has a cracked block, can anyone tell me if a Perkins Diesel or will something else bolt up to it ??? Or if not where can i purchase a used engine ??? Thanks Bob A !!!

Try tractor salvage yards for rebuildable blocks and/or used engines.

/ need diesel engine for 1999 new holland, TC33D #3  
Is it cracked into the cylinders?

/ need diesel engine for 1999 new holland, TC33D #4  
try West Kentucky Tractor Parts, in Kevil Ky. Go online or call 800 564 0567. All they do is Japanese compacts. They may have something that will fit.

/ need diesel engine for 1999 new holland, TC33D
Thanks, tryed calling 800 # for 2 days straight( Always busy) So i gave up and sent them a e-mail.Think going to get a local guy to put a Perkins Diesel in the tractor. He's been around tractors for 30 plus years and said no problem to change. So now on the lookout for a good used 3 Cyl perkins diesel. Thanks again, bob A !!!

/ need diesel engine for 1999 new holland, TC33D #6  

For what it is worth, you can still get a complete engine from your local NH dealer. They come complete and carry a 6 month warranty. They are very expensive, to say the least, and require a core exchange because of EPA regulations. They do not reuse the core, but are required by EPA law to collect them back up.

The part number for a completely new engine is SBA139141 and its price is around $7200.

I realize that this is a whole lot of money, but it is one way of avoiding any headaches putting the motor in or engineering to make another type of engine fit.

Best of luck!