Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: ERROR CODE 78 TN90F

Also to confirm...It is the 32Forward x 16 Reverse Transmission and I also have the shuttle shift lever at the left side of the steering wheel.

Thanks again...

Nova Scotia
    New Holland / T4.75 Powerstar & Boomer 1030, Case 580 SM II

Quote Originally Posted by new holland 11 View Post
    Thanks All...Sorry I didn't get back sooner. The next day I went out to the barn and started her up and no issues or errors and everything worked fine. Maybe with the battery being dead for a while did something? I charged it with the battery cables connected, maybe that threw something off? Should I be disconnecting the battery cables before charging? From now on I'm just going to start it every two or three weeks and let it run a while. I really love this tractor, but sometimes I wish it was more like my Massey 175, I don't have to baby that one...leave it out in the rain, who cares...she always starts and goes.
    Sometimes when electronincs don't work, because they were unused for a period of time, first thing I always do is just hook juice up to it and let her be. Not sure if it is moisture that needs to come out or some caps need to be charging but I am certain that it should come back within 24hrs. If not then I replace it. It is not only so for tractror electronics, but I am a ham radio operator and saw this quite often with radios that were not used that often.

As long as your battery charger does not charge the battery more than 15V it is O.k. If you desulphate your battery with higher voltages (like 16V to 20V) than the battery has to come out, because that will fry the on board electronics.

Fredericton, NB

I have the same tractor. A TN90F, it is doing the same thing as the first gentleman's. The only difference is that mine is flashing error code 34. I called the dealer and they don't know what it is.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12