New Holland Error Codes

/ New Holland Error Codes #1  

new holland 11

Does anyone have the New Holland error codes that they can share? I have a 2001 TN90F and whenever I get an error code it is long search to even figure out where it is originating from. I have all the service manuals, but is there a master list that has the error codes? Why can't they make it just a little easier to decipher the codes. I would just like to know where to initially look for the problem.

Thanks

/ New Holland Error Codes #3  
There are two master lists for fault codes based on the controller the codes are stored in. Power Shuttle faults are listed in neumerical order in the transmission section of the service manual with the troubleshooting flow chart and electrical connector callouts immediately following each listing. Traction management system faults are similarly lsted in the appropriate service manual section. If you post the faults you have, we can help.

/ New Holland Error Codes #4  
There are two master lists for fault codes based on the controller the codes are stored in. Power Shuttle faults are listed in neumerical order in the transmission section of the service manual with the troubleshooting flow chart and electrical connector callouts immediately following each listing. Traction management system faults are similarly lsted in the appropriate service manual section. If you post the faults you have, we can help.

Ok Rick B you seem to be rather knowledgeable about the error codes given off by New Holland equipment. I just need one question answered by you-- if I but thus factory CD Screen Shot 2013-06-09 at 1.17.32 PM.png will it spell out what the codes my tractor is given off to me so that I can fix it?

Furthermore in case you are wondering what I am referring to, here is the link to where you can buy the CD from:New Holland Service Manual CD

/ New Holland Error Codes #5  
Ok Rick B you seem to be rather knowledgeable about the error codes given off by New Holland equipment. I just need one question answered by you-- if I but thus factory CD View attachment 321948 will it spell out what the codes my tractor is given off to me so that I can fix it?

Furthermore in case you are wondering what I am referring to, here is the link to where you can buy the CD from:New Holland Service Manual CD

The error codes and troubleshooting flow charts are in the transmission section.
Supersteer fault codes and related info is in the front axle section.

/ New Holland Error Codes #6  
But will those be included in this CD.

I am actually an electrical/electronic engineer so this is no real feat for me; I just want to be sure this CD actually has all of the possible error codes in it.

/ New Holland Error Codes #7  
But will those be included in this CD.

I am actually an electrical/electronic engineer so this is no real feat for me; I just want to be sure this CD actually has all of the possible error codes in it.

For an engineer your reading comprehension sucks. The fault codes and related information are in the sections I referenced. Be certain that the service manual you buy is intended for your specific tractor model, including any serial number ranges that may be indicated. Others may be close, but not exact. Purchasing the service manual will not guarantee success in all diagnosis and component adjustment if you do not have access to proprietary diagnostic hardware and software. Having the complete service manual will, however, be worth the price for someone with the skills to read and understand it.

/ New Holland Error Codes #10  
Respected collegues! Couldn't anybody help me? I have error code "20 000" on display of my wheeled excavator New Holland EW160. There is no such code described in Service Manual for this machine. At the same time machine is operating good in whole, I don't see any troubles. Is there anybody who knows what "error 20 000" means?