Quick attach loader question

/ Quick attach loader question #1  

raw23062

Hey guys....as some of you already know, I just picked up my new to me TC35D. It came with a 16LA loader and I want to purchase a grapple bucket for it. The one I'm looking at says it's for "skid steer" type quick attachment loaders. I know some of the tractors I looked at had this on the loader but mine does not. What is involved with adding this to my loader and where can I purchase what I need? Thanks again, guys.

/ Quick attach loader question #3  
Hey guys....as some of you already know, I just picked up my new to me TC35D. It came with a 16LA loader and I want to purchase a grapple bucket for it. The one I'm looking at says it's for "skid steer" type quick attachment loaders. I know some of the tractors I looked at had this on the loader but mine does not. What is involved with adding this to my loader and where can I purchase what I need? Thanks again, guys.

If you got a manual for your loader, there ought to be some info in there to help you. My comments are of a general nature and are not aimed at your specific tractor/loader combination.

You'll need to find a bucket with the same type of attachment as you all ready have or spring for an adapter that will use a skid steer mount. Most aftermarket buckets can be had with standard pin mounts, skid steer mounts ,or Euro mount, so you should be able to find what best meets your needs.
If you plan on removing the bucket to use other attachments, then, in my opinion, get a bucket with one of the quick attach features even if you have to buy an adapter to mount on your loader. You'll also need a valve for the grapple if your present loader valve does not have a third function feature.

/ Quick attach loader question
Ouch....they are proud of those adapter plates aren't they..... then I have to weld a quick attach plate to my existing bucket....but I think thats the way to go.

/ Quick attach loader question #5  
I don't buy the plates ... I just make my own and have had no problems.

Attachments

• 102_7231.JPG
    102_7231.JPG
    127.9 KB · Views: 201
   / Quick attach loader question #6  
Ouch....they are proud of those adapter plates aren't they..... then I have to weld a quick attach plate to my existing bucket....but I think thats the way to go.

Even if you spend $800 for the conversion of your loader arms and your original bucket, everytime you buy another attachment after that, you'll be pleased to never worry about it again. Having the SS attachment on your loader is like turning a toothpick into a Swiss Army knife. Nothing you can do to your tractor will make it more flexible. Even if you don't buy more attachments, you can rent many of them. So yes, it is expensive, but well worth it.:thumbsup:

/ Quick attach loader question #7  
Just being able to drop the bucket while bush hogging makes it worthwhile.

Bill

/ Quick attach loader question #8  
switching back and forth between the bucket and pallet forks in less than a minute....priceless!